I'll stay by your side

I'll stay by your side

A Story by Millie
"

This was only written because my friend read one of my poems and said it would be good as a story :)

"

Standing there all messy and beautiful, you look up to see me then look back down all embarrassed. Flicking your hair out of your face you walk with ease towards me. I slowly walk to meet you half way. Rapping your arms around me you hold me in close. All the noise seemed to fade away all I could hear was your prolonged breaths. All I could feel was the warmth of your body and your heart as it seemed to jump out of your chest. We tightened our grip on each other never letting go.

 

Reluctantly letting go we stare at one another for a mere few seconds as the noise comes back and feelings fade. We walk our separate paths back to where we belong. Pacing back to my part of that old school hill, I look back frequently just catch staring at me too. Turning away my face blushes turning red like a cherry tomato.

 

Joining friends on the hill I sit back and enter myself in old conversations. My mood increased with happiness. Big bright smiles shine across my face as I hold on to that memory of our last embrace. My mind begins to wonder away to happier place. Nothing can seem to ruin this.

 

You watch me from your seat in your grey checked hoodie. I pretended I don't see. I glance every so often then you flash me a smile. Both quickly look back. Our indulgence into our made up world springs such a warm intense feeling. Your bright happy face shown in full as your hood dangled on your back.

 

 I run my fingers through my hair while smiling impulsively. I clenched my skirt giggling like fool at nothing. No one seemed to notice, they were to engulfed in their conversations. I only caught glimpses of their conversations, I tended to join in at the wrong time. "And then she slapped her, it was like what the f**k!?"

 "Who slapped who?"

"We were on about glee weren't you listening?"  I didn't answer I just back down into my own little world.

 

The bell rang, crowds of people tried to storm up small sets of stairs. I strolled along the bank of the feild up to the last set of stairs. As I walked across the lush green grass, arms crossed around my chest. I looked up to see his admiring face. Snuggling his face into my neck he spoke to me so sweetly and softly. "Are you alright? You didn't look happy" I held on to his arms as we began to walk down to hill.

"I'm fine, nothing could be better."

 

He let go. I procced up to the stairs as he walked on to his tutor. I ran quickly up the stair to the 2nd floor. I glided into to tutor full of glee. I managed to make into to tutor only moments before some of my friends arrived. I joined in with their conversations, laughed when i needed to. The same old me. Maybe just a little bit happier.

 

 

Last period seemed to travel with the speed of a car racing through. As Mrs Smith announced that we could go I practically ran out of the room. Down the outside steps. I longed to be out in the open, the freash air and warm breeze. The swift heat as people bage there way through past you, ignoring you.

 

Walking back through the building towards the teal lockers where I met my friends everyday, day after day. Then I saw him, that boy with a sad mope on his face. He walked straight up to me clentching me between his arms, pushing me back as he walked forwards.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked letting go of him.

"Um, nothing" He didn't seem entirely sure and neither was I. I gave him a dis-concerning look. "Honestly, nothing" he carried on. Giving me yet another hug he leaves towards the digustingly bright red lockers.

 

Joining my friends I walk towards the front doors, he walks past me now with his grey checked hoodie on. We walk out the door, being shocked by the sudden increase in light. There was less people out side now that time had passed and people had ran their own way home.

 

We all walked rather slowly savouring this weather. Hot 'n' sunny something not seen to often in britain especially Portsmouth.

 

 

Pathetic. Bitchness on occasions is fine (it's not but everyone does it), saying it to my face is perfectly okay with me. What is not okay is when you are rude and crude enough to put it on a social networking suite. No. That is not 'okay'. Especially when you don't know me! 

 

I do understand that she has a right to be angry with me, in fact I would hate me! I do not regret to say it I am no two timing wench. Never the less she seems to think so, she claims I am the one to take her precious little love story away from her. If could say just one thing to her it would be "It takes two to tango." And Hell I would be right wouldn't I?

 

I'd had enough with pathetic people. I may only be young but I think I've had my fair share. If I'm taking her little love story away from her, i'll back off. That one person who actually knew how I thought and could understand me vagually (more than any one else) I was now going to loose. I can't stand to see other people hurt. So I'd rather hurt myself.

 

Dream sweet, Dream Dark

Forget sweetness, Regret everything

Say goodbye, Cry Hello

Miss the days  where it should stay!

 

 

The morning. A weakless sleep. I hardly ever got a good sleep, to get a good sleep that meant nothing being on your mind. There was always something on my mind. My body shivered as the cold air hit my skin. I climbed out of bed and into the bathroom.

 

I looked in the mirror, face soo tired looking with hair that looked ratty and full of knots. I splashed my face full of water, to wake myself up. I brushed my teeth before attempting to start on my hair. Afrter rinsing my motuh with the mouth wash  I started on the rats nest I call hair.

 

I combed my hair through getting the knots out of the bottom first working my way up. Starring at the mirror I looked at the tierdness. eyes the door to the secrets. i swapped comb for hair brush brushing through my hair my eyes were still locked on the mirror. I tied a couple of strands on hair hair from each sides and tied them at the back of my head. I pushed my fringe to the side.

 

I placed dark almost black eyeshadow on. Eyeliner was next only under my eyes, it was black eyeliner never to thick but not thin enough to look like an outline. I lengthened my eyelashes, I lengthened them I hated them being clumbed. It was a pet hate. By the time I'd finsihed I looked like I was going to a rock concert. Some people find it doesn't work on them but on me, I think it works fine.

 

I tucked my school polo shirt into my shirt, I made the shirt look slightly baggy. I had thin black tights on, the skirt I wore laid above my knee's. I packed my bag and headed out to my friends.

 

 

 

© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
Ignore all grammatical errors please focus on the detail and story line :))

Compeletly new kind of, be sure to read.xxxxxxxx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a stunning piece Millie, a great way to express unsaid emotions

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really liked this piece, I find it very thought provoking. Strong write, thank you!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow.................. you are one amazing writer! make this one into a book!!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG MILLIE!!!!!! this is b.e.a.utiful :') ♥ i love this xxxxxxxxxxx - Lozza x :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Rememberance Rememberance

A Story by Syldor