The Second Hit

The Second Hit

A Chapter by Millie
"

Chapter 2

"

The

      Second

                 Hit

 

 

Life had to carry on, nothing can stop. Not for anyone.

 

Jessica spent most of her days sat on her window cile looking out on the tree's that covered the area. Nothing seemed to hurt, not even seeing her sister's could create a smile on her face. Aunty Emilia looked after them, it was too painful for Jessica, she'd be clumsy or break down thinking she messed everything up.

 

The only Jessica was now able to do was to go to collage it was her last year. Then she had get ready for university. She's fifteen years older than her sister's. Her parents didn't think they could have anymore children then the twin's came along. They never bothered change their will which means everything that they had was left to Jessica.

 

 

"Jess, you'e changed so much!"

"What?! Can you blame me? My parent's are dead!"

"I know but I'd at least think you'd speak to me about it! But unsuprisingly you don't!"

"Oh my gosh! Have you never met me? I like to keep my issue's mine" She said with a decrease in sound.

"Well I guess we're through then" He said quietly. He turned away and left her stood in the four court. As the rain progressively got harder.

 

Jessica walked out slamming the gate as she left. Rain ran off her legs made worse by her denim shorts. She flicked her hood up over head in an attempt to keep her hair dry.

 

She got in her car. She knew she shouldn't be driving. She only had her learning permit. If she caught she was screwed. She got into her dad's car, which was now well her car. Before she turned on the ignition she sat and thought to herself.

 

I need to get way! There's nothing that needs me here anymore. My sister's would be better off without me. They don't even need to know that I ever exsisted. They could grow up think that I was just some figment of their imagination. I'll get packet, take some money and get on the first plane out of here. Yeah, that sounds alright. I'll just leave.

 

She turned on the ignition and floored it. Trying to get home as soon as she could.

 

She scurried through the fornt door trying not to make noise. She ran up the stairs seemingly never hitting a single step. Walking into her room she grabbed a suite case and chucked it on to her bed. She pilled in cloths for all occasions unknowing of where she was going to go.

 

Jessica jumped on to the suite case compressing all of the cloths down. Zipping it up she heard movement, she disregarded it assuming it was her sister's figiting. "Passport! Where's my passport" she spoke to herself. She rumaged through paper, revision and course work which was spread across her table in an attempt to find it.

 

Looking through the draws she found it under a pile of holiday picture's from when she was younger. She refused to stop for even a second to have a glance. Picking it up she put it in a pocket on her suite case. Grabbing the suite case she lifted it out of the bedroom.

 

As she went to go down stairs her Aunty Emilia came tirely out of the spare bedroom. "Where are you going Honey?"

"Away."

"Where? Why do you need that suite case?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"It doesn't matter, Just don't tell Iris and Lilly who I am! Unless they ask, let them think I was just a something from their imagaination."

"Jessica-Ann, your scaring me, now tell me where you are going!" She shouted in a hush tone.

"I don't know but I can't stay here there's nothing here that needs me anymore, bye Aunty Em."

 

Aunty Em stayed at the top of the stairs as she watched her leave. She didn't do anything, she was oh so tired and so very in shock to do anything. Jessica left.

 

A new start can be made, but the troubles stay.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
review :)

Millie
xXx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Tis is awsome u should really be an author when u grow up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 16, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2011
Tags: journal, fiction, troubles
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie