WELCOME: To My (Second) Home

WELCOME: To My (Second) Home

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

WELCOME: To My (Second) Home

 

"Please exit using the doors on the left side of the plane. Located at the front and back of the plane, thank you for flying with us" The flight assistant's voice ringed through speaks dotted along the plane. I pushed the blanket they'd given me off on to the floor. I picked up my hand luggage and staggered out of the plane slowly wanting to fall back asleep. 

 

People barged pass without a thought. Where have manners gone? I thought to myself. 

 

I waited for our luggage to be taken out of the plane and out through security like always. It didn't take long. Once we'd all got our stuff, had a quick freshen up. We all knew that Caitlyn wasn't leaving here looking a state. We headed out of the Airport. My Dad was out side with the car waiting for us, he was also with my step-Mum who was what? Like 22-23 years of age. Not much of a step-Mum more like an older sister. Although they were happy so I didn't mind much.

 

We got in the car made way for home. "Oh my god look, look!" Caitlyn shouted point as though she was having a spazem out of the window. "I swear I just saw just saw Jonny depp!"

"Umm darling you could have, he doesn't live round here" Billie laughed as she drove us home

"Oh. Well it looked like him" Caitlyn said solemly sitting back down comfortably in her seat.

 

Looking around it was the true bright lights big city. Even in the broadest of day light the lights still shone for miles. It felt like an new place everytime I visited, in the knowing it wasn't I found some comfort in that. It was never home though, the only place I could true comfort was my home, back with my mum.

 

 I still had to tell my Dad of the premiere. Or I could hold it off and sneak out? There was a fire escape next to my bedroom window. He'd never have to actually know would he?

 

"We're here" My Dad finally spoke. We came up to a three story house with window that went from ceiling to floor. The walls outside were baige. The door was painted a mousy brown which replicated wood. We went into the house whilst Dad and Billie kindly got our bags. I got the keys which I had pointlessly out of my bag. I didn't live here he just gave me the keys. Like my dad always did.

 

"Go up the stairs round, up the next set of stairs then find the biggest room and that's mine" I told them as they rushed up the stairs amazed. I went into the kitchen to get a drink first. It was still so alien to me, i've lived in this house, in this country for many years of my life. But it was still so alien.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
review, rate, comment

edited tell me what ya think :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on October 12, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie