The Reveal

The Reveal

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

The Reveal

 

They all sat on the bed talking, with smiles spread across their face's they all looked rather excited. I laid across the pillows seeing there was no room left. "So how we fitting everyone in here?" Mel asked.

"There's another room next door slightly smaller but should do" I told them. They carried on talking and gabbing about this place and Hollywood.

 

"Umm, people? I've got to tell you something urgent!" I almost shouted.

"What speak girl" Caitlyn urged.

"Well before we left my mum gave me premiere tickets."

"Yes" Mel wanted me to carry on.

"And she brought me a dress and shoes to wear"

"Uh huh" Kathrin added.

"Well she didn't tell my Dad and he probably won't let me go."

"Oh my gosh, but you have to go!" Caitlyn wanted to scream.

"Did I forget to mention I-have-to-sneak-out-leave-and-the-premiere's-tonight!" I spoke quickly and hurridly.

"What!" she breathed "We're getting you out we'll cover say you fell asleep locked the door, or keep them occupied" Mel suggested.

"Could you? It would help me terribly"

"Yeah go on gal! Get ready!" Kathrin spoke.

 

 

Telling them was the easy part. Leaving and making sure I wasn't caught was the hard part. I knew where it was being held it was a long walk but on that I could manage. I had to across two feild one that was rather small outside of the theatre and one and five miutes away from here.

 

I got into the midnight blue dress, put my hair up into a bun with my fringe sweeping across. I had smokey make up on, nails painted midnight blue and heels in hand. Along with a midnight blue clutch bag which had been bought for me summers before.

 

"I'm going to climb out the fire escape make sure there not looking this way" I whispered. Kathrin and Melanie went down stairs to distract them. I waited until I could here them faintly talking before I went out on the balcony and contiuned down the fire escape.

 

I swung my shoes as I ran quickly away. It felt like I almost never touched the floor.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
rewiew thanks for reading :))

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie