Journey and Premiere!

Journey and Premiere!

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

Journey and Premiere!

 

The journey was one that I wished I never had to treck again. The floor was so hot on my feet, the grass feilds were a welcome. It was soft on my feet as I could wear my heels till I got nearer. The second grassy feild was in my sight that meant so was the theatre. Just a short walk now.

 

I put my heels on just before I got back on to a path. I walked into the theatre, almost without being seen or camera caught. I looked at the ticket my mum had got us front row. Must of cost a bundle. I sat down, then looked towards the person who sat next to me. I quickly looked back. 

 

   ~<3~

 

Honestly she was beautiful. But she also fustrated me she never looked at me not even one quick glance. I kept my eyes on her, her skin so beautiful and hair was slik and shiny, her complection so smooth and even.

 

Is it wrong that I couldn't keep my eyes off of her? A girl I didn't even know. I wish she would just look at me, just to put my mind at rest. No, not even that she would do she was truely rapped up in a film of mine. Yet she didn't even seem to notice me.

 

I'd stay until she'd left that one girl who didn't fall at the sight of me

 

~<3~

 

He'd sat there as people left. I wasn't going to leave until eveyone did and he seemed as if he was never going to leave.

 

Everyone had left and I was so eager to leave. "So, why haven't you left yet?" He asked softly.

"Because I'm not going home through the mob and camera's" I told him. "Why haven't you left Sky Tanford?"

"Because I wanted to speak to you" he put it blunt.

"Why?" I almost laughed.

"You are about the only girl who hasn't asked for my autograph or for my picture or even spoken to me at the first sight".

"Oh Mr Tanford give me your autograph" I mocked. He rolled his eyes. "Now if you don't mind I must leave." I walked towards the emergancey exit door. He followed. I must have enticed him, made him wonder about me. He had no clue how much I didn't like him.

 

"Where do you live?"

"England." I made my way on to the grass.

"You came all the way to America for a Permiere?"

"No."

"Then why are you here? Holiday?"

"Wrong again, Living with my Dad"

"He sent you to a Permiere alone?"

"No, he doesn't know"

"What you snuck out?" I remembered I had heels on. I hopped trying to take them off. He held out his hand to help me balance.

"Yes" I looked up at him. "I did"

"So you bought the ticket?"

"Wrong yet again, my Mum bought them"

"Them?"

"She forgot I was at my Dad's" I changed my balance to take off my other heel.

"Ahh, so how are you managing him not to catch you?"

"My friends" I got significantly shorterwith no heels on. "They came with me this time, we got here today. Now bye"

 

I walked further ahead, I could still hear his foot steps behind. I longed for him just to stop. "What do you want?" I called back.

"You, I want to get to know you, your different" he answered. Different is that a good thing?  "So tell me about your self?"

"One of my pet hates are those stalker celebs" I joked.

"Really who are you on about?" He asked catching up with a smile on his face.

"He's about yea high" I said lining my hand up with the top of his forehead. "He got dark hair, oh and he's really annoying" I smiled at him.

"Well I'll keep an eye out for him." he laughed. "Would you meet up with me again?" He asked on a more serious note.

 

I though abotu if for a second or two. "Yes, I would very much like that. Your not at all like what your portrayed as."

 

He walked me home. Well to the fire escape then made his way back. I waved to him from him balcony, he gave a simple solute back.

 

 

 



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
review, rate, comment :)

thanks for reading :))

Millie.xXx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie