Leaving.

Leaving.

A Chapter by Millie
"

It wasn't a hard decision.

"

It wasn't a hard decision finally leaving. It was made apperent that nobody wanted me there. I had time now, time to focus on me, focus on dying.

 

I couldn't say goodbye to everything without doing the one thing I loved for the last time. I sat on the edge of the stage and sung, "Sunday, bloody Sunday." The audience had their arms high in the air and swayed with the music. Through the crowd I could see some couples slow dancing together. It was a heart warming sight. At the back of the crowd sat at the bar I could see that type two Vampire.

 

I ran off stage and grabbed a drink. "Your here again" I said before I sipped my drink.

"Yeah, I have an amazing memory."

"So, Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see you." He told me as I put down my drink.

"That's a cheesy pick up line" I told him as I clentched my stomach in pain leaning forwards.

"Are you okay?"

"What does it look like?"

"It's your cuts, you've periced your organs. They're trying to healing."

"I wished they'd stop trying" He shot up straight he appeared shocked at my words.

 

He gripped my arm and pressed it hard. "You don't want that!" It sounded like a warning more than support. My eyes widened and followed his movements. He seemed more serious about it then I'd expected. "Why? I've lived my life. I don't want this one"

"This isn't the way you go about it!"
"Shhh, calm down! You wouldn't know what it' like. Your what? A type two?"

"That doesn't matter." He appeared too secretive. "You can't die here because of your body"

"My body?" I sounded utterly confused.

"Let's welcome Naomi back on stage" The DJ announced.

 

My head swiftly turned to look at the stage, then he was gone by the time I had looked back. Damn, Though to myself. I returned to the stage and continued my last night.

 



© 2012 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
Oh I deleted like half of the chapters taking it in a new direction.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on January 7, 2012
Tags: Fantasy, Fiction, Teen, Vampire
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie