For The Last Time, So Love Don't Escape Me

For The Last Time, So Love Don't Escape Me

A Story by Millie
"

For The last time, so love don't escape me.

"

Sometimes you get that one last touch before it all goes wrong. The one last touch of his warm soft lips as they collapse on to yours. The slow motion as his lips press harder on to yours. Both of your mouth's open more, you pull each other closer. Running your fingers through his hair you pull slightly, his hands keep a firm grip of your hips getting tighter and tighter.

 

Your noses hover together as you stare blindly into each other's eyes. You notice how deep his eyes are like an endless ocean, although they're not blue. The hard breath presses on to your skin as you both begin to regain breath. The pounding of your heart so loud and fast your unaware of much else.

 

His moist lips take hold of your top lip you turn ever so slightly pushing him down placing some of your weight on top of him. Gripping your bum he pushed you by a minuscule amount. His hands move up your body caressing your waste. Love don't escape me, you murmmer in your thoughts.

 

Your legs tremble as he brushes against them. Placing his hand on the centre of your back he turns and lays on top of you. Pulling his shirt you bring him closer towards your person. Bliss. Just a few more moments your body pleads.

 

His soft lips press on to your necks bringing an ache to your body. Your breathing deepens and the next you know he has his arms back around you in a warm embrace. Still in your mind your pleading please make this last! Your eyes close slowly. Your mind focuses on one thing, the gentle boy whi has you locked in their arms.

 

The gutting thing is when you wake and no one's beside you. Slowly you lift up from your back; Once sat up, you look around swiftly moving your head in search of any proof. Proof that last night wasn't a dream. You find it. In your eye line the whole time. A little white folded envelope. A rush feeling of being punched in the stomach hits you. The decision is weather to pick it up. You reach for it hesitantly.

 

Laying on your side you read it, each word stings more than the last:

 

I just want you to know I loved you, I couldn't stay and face you. I wanted to. I'd tell you in person but it's too hard. I love you, but I know. . .

I'm just no good for you.

Sorry My Love.

 

Digging your head into the pillow you cry, your whole body shakes like an uncontrollable shiver. Once your tears shed no more you laid there, unmoving starring blankly at the mattress. The little white envelope mattered with tears just in view.

 

"I'm sorry" a soft voice spoke. Quickly you get up, sit on the edge of the bed. With your knees together and feet apart you keep yours eyes down. Only seeing his jeans that were slightly baggy on his frame yet perfectly suited to him.

"I'm so, so, very sorry"

You can’t bring your head up to face him, it felt increasingly like a impossible task. Your chest begins to feel like it’s going to lock, with each breath it gets tighter and tighter.  “Sorry” you mutter just loud enough to be heard. “Sorry, sorry, sorry?” The words pass your lips slowly. “Why are you so sorry?” she breaths. 

“I’m not good enough for you” he speaks softly wooing her in. His hand collapses on to her knee as he crouches down in front of you. You look up teary eyed  and bare faced. Everything you’re feeling can be seen.  


You look into those eyes like oceans and you see the storm sea. The rage which filled them through confusion and disbelief. Starring at him your body feeling like stone, his face looking so filled with sadness, with such redemption. 


“You say your sorry so many times” You utter out “most of the time, it accounts for nothing.”  He grips your knees tighter placing his head on your arms which are neatly wrapped round your knees.  “I mean it this time” you feel his warm breath on your arms, the condensation dampening your skin. “I’m just not good for you”  he presses his lips against your arm. 

“I know you’re not” you unwrap your arms from around your knees bring him up closer to you before breathing, “I know you’re not” 


Your foreheads touch , noses brush, breath meets. “I love you with all my heart” he tells you, his words so convincing you almost believe it. 

“You don’t” you say woefully “You can’t.” Your chest continues to tighten as if your hearts being held. As if it’s being squeezed in someone’s hand. 


As you watch him leave, the grip is loosened. Your body slowly letting go, slowly realising you. In your head you beg,  just for the last time, love don’t you dare escape me. 

© 2012 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
This is written from a girls point of view. It uses the word you instead of I because it's meant to be like your telling a story and putting the other person in your shoes.

Tell me what you think and shizz :p

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on January 6, 2012
Last Updated on March 18, 2012
Tags: Romance, Love, Lust, Teenage, Heartbreak

Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie