Unpluged

Unpluged

A Story by Mind Giant
"

Unpluged are just some of my thoughts about technology in our life's

"

 The steps that we as humans take to progress seem to be getting clumsier as the hands of time continue to dance around in unison. Our compassion for others has grown so cold that it benumbs us. We just simply step over the people who mistakenly crossed theirs steps and fell over and crushed the daises beneath them. As they fall to the earth, they are wishing they were pushing them up instead; with one hand, they are in a struggle to hold their pride from hitting the ground while the other hand is up and waving franticly hoping for someone to help them up.

 

Everyone seems to busy to even notice that anyone is even in need of a small helpful gesture or a warm smile. A sense of human disconnect is spreading trough humanity like a plague, rooting it self-deep within, by form of emails and text massages. The task of a phone call is becoming a chore, the question remains as whose fault is it?

 

 Is it ours as human beings becoming too indolent or possibly that life has become to convolute? Can we blame technology for the detachment or perhaps thank the great minds who developed it and by so making, our busy life styles more within reach. Is our dependency on this technology that is hurting us? What do you think?

© 2012 Mind Giant


Author's Note

Mind Giant
Please to all of you who might read this...ask your self the question at the end of the writing and reply it to me, thanks in advance

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

637 Views
Added on March 28, 2010
Last Updated on December 29, 2012
Tags: technology
Previous Versions

Author

Mind Giant
Mind Giant

Miami, FL



About
This will be my very first attempt to actually try to write about me on the about me section. I hate to assume anything, but I am a habitual educated guesser. Everyone on this site loves to write for .. more..

Writing
The Writer The Writer

A Story by Mind Giant