The Cage

The Cage

A Poem by Mind Giant
"

This piece of writing its very personal to me because this b*****d tormented me for so long.

"

Last night I opened up the cage’s door… Last night I just let him go. The path that he chose it's unknown, even to him self he doesn’t know. In captivity like a prisoner of war, but only in his heart. Always watchful like fugitive at large. He caused me pain for many years, and that’s only because for years towards him I had trust.

 

Be gone I screamed at him last night. Last night for the last time I told him just to leave my life, take the knife. I pushed him out, “OUT” I thought I need you to live a happy life, but now that he’s gone I’ve never been happier in my life….. Today it’s starts again. All that pain I suffered was not in vain. Today I begin my life that I stopped living so long ago, today I live my life without that b*****d that was my ego.

© 2011 Mind Giant


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

well done, no one needs to keep that caged!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great piece, again very well expressed,:D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well MindGrant by "God's gift" you have certianly expelled this b*****d out of your life......welcome home my friend .....to simplicity......I rejoice with you in this process of discovery.

Have a Blesssed Easter Weekend
Vincent

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on December 5, 2011

Author

Mind Giant
Mind Giant

Miami, FL



About
This will be my very first attempt to actually try to write about me on the about me section. I hate to assume anything, but I am a habitual educated guesser. Everyone on this site loves to write for .. more..

Writing
The Writer The Writer

A Story by Mind Giant