Corruption

Corruption

A Chapter by Minda
"

Chapter 1 of Unmemorable.

"
  Corruption

  Xylia Roberts was a 19 year old girl with an appearance of long brown, silky hair and blue-greenish eyes that had the color of an aquamarine.

July 20
  ''Xylia, wake up.'', Lynn whispered, trying to pull Xylia out of bed.
  ''Lynn, I can't go on. Just let me sleep a little longer.'', said Xylia rubbing her eyes.
  ''Xylia, just please.. wake up. It's an important day today.'', said Lynn. She added on, ''Today is Julia and David's wedding ceremony.''
  ''Wait, seriously?'' ''Then we got to celebrate!'', Xylia shouted.
  Lynn covered her ears with two hands. One on an ear and one on another ear. All she could blurt out was, ''Ouch.''
  ''Oh.'', Xylia giggled. ''Sorry about that.''
  They got ready to go to Julia and David's wedding. ''Lynn, do you know where my old dress is?'', said Xylia.
  ''Right, right.'', Lynn pointed to a shelf that had all sorts of clothing from country girl outfits to feminine ones.
  ''Thanks.''

  By the time they arrived, all they could see in one word: FIRE.
  ''What happened here?'', said a shocked Xylia.
  ''I don't know.'', Lynn replied. ''Did we go to the wrong place for Julia and David's wedding?''
  Suddenly, a scream came from the collapsed building. They gasped.


© 2017 Minda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on January 28, 2017
Last Updated on January 28, 2017
Tags: corruption, unmemorable


Author

Minda
Minda

San Diego, CA



About
I am Minda and my hobbies are drawing, writing, and singing. I love to write novels, romance stories, and fantasy stories. I get my character ideas from looking at the people around me and that inspir.. more..

Writing
Unmemorable Unmemorable

A Book by Minda