Looking at the world though the third eye

Looking at the world though the third eye

A Story by Joshua Nesbitt
"

An introspective peice by Josh Nesbitt

"
Wouldn't peace and a sense of good vibrations between people be great.I have values that a lot of people don't understand because most haven't took the same journey through life as I have. Do I force my values on others, no. That's the way it should be. It's respectful, a sign of understanding and tolerance. Your thoughts make you who you are and with all our thoughts we create the world we live in. Religious views are meant to guide not be used as a blunt object to kill and conquer with. Opinions and other negative human tendencies like ignorance and whose right and whose wrong is the pollution that kills and starts conflict. There wouldn't have to be a revolution and a grand scale of death. This "awaking" could be like a revelation( religiously or just a form of truth whatever your beliefs are). Its so profound its instilled in your heart and soul. Envision a place beyond all the madness and hate. It's beautiful here, come join me.

© 2013 Joshua Nesbitt


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TLK
Your place of peace is another's place of depravity. Evangelise not when your message is tolerance, for tolerance is always at the point of the warring angels' swords.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This writing I did to offer my help in opening peoples third eye(pineal gland). Been many years since I last took LSD. Did it a few times but thats all I needed to alter my perception.Helped me better myself and become a more enlightened individual. I'd also like to thank the people from Psychedelic Apocaylpse of Facebook for helping those people who can't relate to the experience to opening their minds to Peace and understanding.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 10, 2013
Last Updated on April 13, 2013
Tags: spirituality

Author

Joshua Nesbitt
Joshua Nesbitt

Mechanicville, NY



About
I'm 27 years of age and live in upstate NY. I'm married and have two beautiful children. I guess my goal to achieve with my writing is to offer a positive message of learning to open your mind to a wo.. more..