Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold.

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold.

A Story by Maria Martin
"

Thoughts of paper. Let me know what you think.

"
You will rue the day you ever called me a f**k-up. Ever since i was a little girl i always knew i was going to get my revenge for your narsassistic ways. You brought me into this world, but that's the only thing you will ever do for me that i will be grateful for. i won't forgive you, you will pay for your sins. The reason why i'm insane is because you make me. you're a disgrace, no mother to be called worthy. you think you're doing a good job? The reason why i have a slit on  my wrist is because of you. you can say what you will call me what you want. I will only come back to see your face of shock and disgust, when i show you what i made of myself. i'll have the last laugh, i'll burn that house full of sins to the ground. Nothing good has come out of that house, it will always be cursed, and you'll always be forgotten, just as the blood stains my lips, and the tears fall from my face. i have no compassion. i have no remorse.

© 2012 Maria Martin


Author's Note

Maria Martin
tell me what you think, if you can relate etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

Author

Maria Martin
Maria Martin

Dittmer, MO



About
Music is my passion, i live it, breath it, sleep it.I'm a screamer/ vocalist. I love the idea of being in love but hate the idea of losing love. I know what i want and i know what I don't want, my wr.. more..

Writing