Neighborhood

Neighborhood

A Story by Minnow
"

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

"

Hello and welcome! Where are you? You ask. Well your in our Neighborhood of course! Come and let me show you around! You see we live in a ring shaped neighborhood. I'm Kari and over at that white house is Leah. Then there is Irene and Patrick, their brother and sister. Oh there's my brother Tom. Hi Tom! I'm bringing our guest around the Neighborhood! Also there are Westly and Gary. Their brothers.

In our neighborhood we do things different. C'mon hop on your bike and let's go! We like to go up these certain hills and we have had bike chases and accidents. Let me tell you those are not fun! I'm always the one getting hurt! Anyways Irene, Leah, and I are best friends. Tom, Gary, Westly, and Patrick are best friends too. In our free time we go bike riding or we go play in the woods. Oh here we are! Leave your bike right there. These are the woods and we have tons of stuff here! Oh watch out the trail is booby-trapped. Augh! Oof! I always forget about that hole. Oh well, c'mon I see the pine tree. Watch your step we have all kinds of useless stuff here. As you can this is a fort. I just love to climb the pine tree and look back at the Neighborhood! Oh wait! I forgot about the boys fort! C'mon! Quickly it's getting dark out! Over this way! I know a shortcut! Step over that... duck under that. Ah here we are! The Guy fort. Notice the tarp floor, airconditioner seat, and the broken wood table... for midgets.

Oh no. I think I hear my mom calling. Let's go! Remember the traps! Duck remember! Quick! Yeah! Our bikes! Get on quick! Let's go! Pedal! Pedal like the wind! Ok stop now! we're here. I guess I have to go eat dinner. Come back soon! 

    ^(*.*)>

© 2010 Minnow


Author's Note

Minnow
Please comment on what you thought! (by the way it's not as easy as it looks to make the whole thing with someone talkng for the whole thing.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on July 18, 2009
Last Updated on July 5, 2010

Author

Minnow
Minnow

About
I have loved book al my life and someday I wish to be come a writer. My favorite author is Erin Hunter. Please read my books and comment on them! If you don't like my books than say so and I can try a.. more..

Writing
Cats Cats

A Poem by Minnow


Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Minnow