wining a dream

wining a dream

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

Ever wonder what it would be like to meet harry potter and become a witch..or wizard and to do magic...what you have..cool me too so have my friends cyara and brittany...we always wanted to go see platform nine and three quarters and for some odd reason our wish came true.

it was a sunday morning..wait let me rewrite that...it was a boring sunday morning...nothing was on t.v. and cyara couldnt hang out because she had to study, i had to cleam my room, and brittany had to go shopping with her mom.

brittany was in the supermarket listening to her i-pod as she followed her mom through the market getting things she knew they needed for the house.

brittany said her mom yeah she said looking at her mom throuhg her glasses...can you go and get  some milk and eggs and be carful with the eggs remeber what happned last time...ok mom she said as s he hurried to go get the things she needed.her mom was waiting for her to return when something caught her eye it was a contest that if you won you win a trip to london for the summer.Hell why not thought Brittanys mom she picked up a form filled it out and placed it in the box she then turned and walked away.Brittany came with the stuff and they left to go pay for it all.

the next day I was getting ready for school i was walking out my front door when a car pulled up in front of my house.

hey charlene you want a ride...

i turned and saw my friend Andrew in his new ride..yeah sure i said as i smiled at him we were friends since i was 6 and he was 7.now im 15 hes 16.

I got in the car and he drove me to our school..thanks i said as i got out he smiled at me and i smiled back....i ran across the street and into the school i saw brittany and cyara already sitting at our table and i started to walk over.

you got to be kidding me said cyara as i arrived at the table

whats going on i asked her

britt here says her mom won a trip to london

brittany is that true i asked her

yes for the hundred time yes she screamed

wow congrates i said so whos going

well my mom me you and cyara

what really i asked she nodded this is so cool when do we leave the last day of shcool she said omg so cool i said to her.she nodded and we sat down as we started to talk about all the things we wanted to do.

Fastforward to the last day of school...

Hey brittany slow down me and cyara yelled at the same time as we tried to catch up with the over excited girl we called our friend.

come on guys your too slow she yelled out as she ran into the airport

we laughed as we all ran through the midly crowded airport.

No one Pov

These three girls ran through the air port with smiles on thier face that was so bright it would light the universe.They zoomed past many and as they past by one person no one seemed to noticed...thier apperance changed ever so slighty then they went back to normal.

My pov

as we made it to our plane we turned and waved to people we didnt know and laughed as we got on the plane.we sat down and started to talk non-stop.the plane will take 11 hours to get there..man is this going to be a long ride...... 

never look past what you cant see



© 2009 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Needs grammer work, but really great story so far!


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Added on February 16, 2009
Last Updated on February 16, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing