keeping hope alive

keeping hope alive

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

its been a week since we arrived in london..it felt great to get off that airplane be able to see all the wonderful sights.

I was in my hotel room putting on my new outfit i bought.

It was a pair black jeans with the UK flag on the back pockets i had on a red shirt with a dragon on the back and black sneakers.I unwrapped my hair and let it fall onto my face.My hair was short alittle bit ablove my shoulders.

cyara came upstairs eating a donut here she said as she tossed me one i caught it in my mouth and took a bit

animal she whispered

thanks i said as i smiled at her.

she was wearing blue jeans with two red lines going down on the side of her right leg a black tank top with a dragon on the back too.then brittany came in.she was wearing a jean dress with a purple shirt under and purple and black sneakers.

i sat on the bed and said so what do you wanna do today..i know said britt lets go see platform nine and three quarters..

oh yeah i said i forgot about that..how could i forget gosh this english air is not good for me....

cyara and brittany laughed as i shook my head.

fastforward

ok here we are i said as we stood in front of the wall

we did what any other person would do we took pictures and made jokes like what if someone came through all of a sudden what would you do.

we were about to leave when i heard someon call out

hey ron wait up man

come on said another voice mum is waiting for us in the car and you know her and dad hate waiting

me cyara and brittany looked at each other then ran in the direction we heard the voices.we ran outside the station and into the street just a car that looked way to much like the weaselys car pulled up.people all of a sudden wanted to walk in front of us we tried to see the faces of the people who was getting in but couldnt.i got upset and started to push my way through the crowed.then with my luck i ran head first into someone.

oh im so sorry wasnt watching where i was going.

i felt someone help me off the floor and i looked up but the dam sun decided to be a pain today and all i saw was the flash of his teeth as he smiled at me then walked away...i watched as his back got inside a car and they drove off.

I felt a small amount of warmth flow through just like in my dream and only one word left me mouth..fred

back at the hotel

oh come off it charlene there was no way in hell that was fred ok hes not real..ok i said then why were you trying so hard to see where the voices were coming from

cyara looked away..oh shut up she said i smirked at her.

brittany looked at me the her then

 

PILLOW FIGHT

it was on..................

later that night i was the only one still up.i rolled over facing the window and then rolled over again.man i wish i had someone to love me i thought..i wish i could meet my one true love i said out loud.

soon after another hour of tossing and turning i fell asleep.

the next morning..i think it was morning i heard humming i turned over so i was facing the door in my room and saw a lady come in she walked in and a broom followed her in.i sat up and stared as i watched as the broom sweeped by itself.then she and the broom left the room the door closing by itsself.that was when i screamed

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  

 



© 2009 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's dull, and you didn't bother to capitalize anything.
However, it has the potential to be something.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
1 Review
Added on February 17, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing