Twin fire

Twin fire

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

I looked around the room..Mr amd Mrs.Weasley didnt know what to say..there were about 15 new faces and they were all coming from thier upstairs bedrooms.

 

Ok said Mr.Weasley whats going on here.No one said anything and just when Sasuke was about to reply the family owl ran right into the window stopping him.Fred walked over to the window

 

Bloody Bird he said as he took the letter off its leg.

 

well said Mrs.Weasley what does it say.

 

Then the letter started to move and glowed white then it flew into the air and started to speak.

 

 

This letter is from the ministry of magic

We are sorry about the late notice Mr amd mrs.weasley but it seems that hogwarts will be having some exchange students this year and we need a place for them to stay untill their house was done.The NInjas caretaker will see you at hogwarts the day students go back to school.She will then take it from there.Again we are sorry and we hope you understand.

 

then letter the caught fire and slowly it vanished.

 

Well said Mr.Weasley that settles that.

 

I looked around and noticed Ginny staring i looked in the direction she was looking in and saw here staring at Gaara.I glared at her and turned away from her view.God the girl never stops annoying me

 

What are you jealouse? asked a voice that sent shivers up my spine.

 

I turned around and saw Deidara.

 

No im not jealouse i whispered so no one else heard

 

he smirked..good he said he then put his arm around my shoulders

 

good..what? i asked

 

well thats good cause now you could go out with me.

 

I looked at him but then turned away he was way hotter then fred but thats what i liked about fred he wasnt all that he was just...Fred.

 

I dont know i said as  i blushed ..i.i need to think i said taking his arm from around me

 

ok he said as he winked at me and walked over to itachi.itachi shook his head,but Deidara acted as if he didnt see him.

 

Later after everyone settled in

 

We were all outside the house just talking.

 

so what are your names asked Itachi.

 

Im cyara this is brittny and thats charlene said cyara as she pointed to us. I waved at them as i smiled.Sasuke then jumped down from the roof tops and walked over to me.

 

what i asked as he leaned in close to my face.

 

nothing he said..you ..you just remind me of someone.

 

I looked at cyara and we both shrugged our shoulders.

 

and whats the name of this person i said smirking at him.

 

sasuke looked at Itachi who shrugged his shoulders

 

She was our sister said Itachi..her name was Michii.

 

wait i said Michii Ai they both looked shocked

 

yeah said sasuke studing my face..how do you know

 

because i said thats also my name..not my real name but i made it up..at least i though it was made up.

 

But said brittany she cant be you sister..shes black..and you guys are white...

 

of course brittany would  say that

 

True said itachi but it can just be a jutsu

 

but wait i said what makes you so sure that im your sister.They looked at me then each other then back at me

 

we dont they both said....so I said what can you do so you would know for sure.

 

sasuke walked up to me and whispered something in my ear.

 

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i said i see ill be back i said as i ran inside the house.

 

cyara and Brittany looked at each other confussed.

 

I then came back outside and i looked pale

 

whats wrong said Brittany

 

the..the..

 

its there isnt it said itachi as he walked towards me.

 

The ..the. its there i said as i finally blinked.

 

I just said that said itachi.

 

whats there asked cyara

 

the birth mark said sasuke me and my sister Michii were twins....we both had a fire shaped birth mark on our legs in a certain spot.

 

So im guessing you found you birth mark huh charlene said cyara with a smirk.I sat down on the steps of the house.No one said anything else untill dinner that night....now thast a whole another chapter.



© 2009 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWESOMELY AWESOME MAN!


Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Added on February 19, 2009
Last Updated on February 20, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing