a diffrent type of school shopping

a diffrent type of school shopping

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

I cried for about an half an hour.I dint like to feel sad or even be close to being upset.So the only thing left to do was to go hang with my friends..they always help me to forget my problems.

 

I washed my face and blew my nose then i walked down the stairs with a smile on my face.I walked outside where everyone was and saw harry with his broom,then Fred and geroge came out with thier brooms.

 

Cool said brittany..I wanna fly

 

yeah i said making myself noticed..i wanna learn too, i always wanted to fly.

 

Ok said geroge well miss brittany if want ill teach you...

 

COOL said brittany

 

fred looked at me but i turned away from him

 

Hey Harry can you teach me...he looked at fred then back to me..

 

uhhh sure he said

 

yay i said as i jumped up and down like a little girl.I ran over to him and let him show me how to get on and then what to do to make it fly.

 

Now concentrate said harry.

 

ok i said i closed my eyes and imagined myself in the air i felt the wind on my face.ok i said now what

 

I heard laughing

 

open your eyes said Harry

 

i opened my eyes and

 

WHOA i said you guys look like ants from up here.

 

HI CHARLENE..BYE CHARLENE  said Brittany as she zoomed by me.I laughed and raced after her

 

i know what you guys are thinking theres no way in hell i learned how to learn how to ride a broom in five minutes.well theres no way in hell i could be with sasuke and Deidara and tobi..but i bet you didnt complain about that now did you.....

anyway

 

I got tired of just chasing Brittany

 

hey you guys how do i get down.

 

well said Harry just think about coming down..

 

ok i said..i did and after a while the broom finally landed on the ground.

 

COME ON KIDS TIME FOR BED said Mrs.weasely

 

awww man said brittany as she did a flip off the broom and landed on the ground.

 

brittany i said you gotta teach me how to do that..she smiled at me and we walked inside.

 

Fastforward
 

The next morning we had to go to Diagon Ally.

 

we were traveling by floo powder.so we had to go in pairs since most of use didnt know how to work it.

 

ok said Mr.weasely Brittany you and Harry go first.ok said Harry but if she faints im not carrying her.we all laughed and watched as they vanished.Ok next Fred and ...charlene

 

my smile dropped from my face fred walked in and i walked in behind him i grabbed his arm and waited.

 

DIAGON ALLY  he yelled and we were gone.I came out coughing and Fred helped me on to my feet..

 

thanks i said as i dusted my self off.

 

your welcome he said smiling at me.I gave him a qucik smile and then turned when deidara and Tobi came through.Tobi ran over to me and hugged me and spun me around i started to laugh and said ok tobi put me down now..he put me down and we waited untill everyone else came through.We walked onto the streets and we were getting stares..I guess because of our muggle clothes and the Ninja outfits that..the ninjas were wearing maybe even because some of these ninjas..actually all of these ninjas were cute.

 

i was wearing My red and black Nikes with a pair of blue hip huggers and a red shirt with the word superstar all over it.

brittany had on black jeans with a purple shirt that had the names of  diffrent bands on it,and her black boots.

cyara had on a blue top with the word Move on the front and B***h on the back she had on blue jeans and black sneakers with a black sweater.

 

I had my hair in a ponytail on the left side of my head brittany had hers in a bun and cyaras was curled and went up to her shoulders.

 

First we had to go to gringotts and get money, so while harry and the weasely boys went about we were taking to the bank to take out money.When we got there we had to give our last names.

 

Uchiha(sasuke itachi)

 

Hikaru(deidaras)

 

Dailey(me)

 

Haruno(sakura)

 

Uzimaki(naruto)

 

Jaramillo(cyara)

 

Butanavage(brittany)

 

Subuko No(gaara)

 

After we all some money we had to go bye robes and more clothes along with out school things and pets.so to skip the borning shopping and get right down to the fun im going to skip all the way to when we bought out pets.

 

hey i want an owl i said as i ran in the store

 

me too said britt

 

im getting a cat said cyara

 

soon cyara had a teal and black cat named nero britt had an owl that was black with purple tips and her name was hina and i had an black owl that when the sun hits it just right it shines red and orange her name was ruby.then we went to get our robes.mine was black with a fire symbol on the back britta was black with purple streaks and cyara was black with teal waves in it.Soon it was time to head back to the burrow.when we got there there was a women waiting for us.naruto was the first to notice.

 

LADY SHIZUNE  he yelled as he ran to her

 

hey naruto she said i see you guys have the things you need.

 

he nodded well she said good because your house is ready and its time for you guys to go.

 

aww man said naruto i was having so much fun.

 

we all laughed and said bye to the ninjas as they left

 

see you all school said naruto as he waved and then they all vanished.

 

well said Mrs.weasley lets head inside and get dinner started.we all went inside and went to our room to pack up for school

 

 

 

 

sorry i know this chapter was boring but the next will be better i swear...malfoy might be in it too..so look out..i see a fight coming

 

 



© 2009 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

386 Views
Added on February 21, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing