Take you to the candy shop

Take you to the candy shop

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

So kiss me again
Cause only you can stop this stut-stut-stut-stuttering
Kiss me again
And ease my su-su su-su su-su s-su-s-suffering

 

I sanged as i walked along the streets of Dagon Ally.I hopped onto the sidewalk as i looked in a window of a near by candy store.I walked inside and grabbed a hand full of chocolate kisses.I wanted more so i walked farther into the store looking for my favorite candy.I had to hurry i knew my mum would be looking for me soon.I I picked up a box of chocolate frogs and turned a corner when i ran into someone.I dropped my things as i fell to the floor.

 

oh i heard the person say im so sorry.

 

no no its my fault i said as i picked up my things.

 

Here let me help they said as they picked up some of my things.I looked up and smiled at them.I saw it was a girl whom i ran into.

 

thanks i said

 

no problem she said as she gave me back my stuff.wow she said you must have a lot of money.I laughed and said well i dont have anything untill im 17 right now my parents have all the money.I looked at her and dusted off my hand hi my name is skyla i said as we shook hands

 

My name is Ginny she said..well ginny since you were so kind to me and it seems we both love candy how about i buy you some.she smiled and said really..oh wait i shouldnt she said her smile slowly fading.

 

dont be silly i dont mind come on i said pulling her to the back of the store.Pick three things you want..doesnt matter the cost or how much i said.

 

really she asked..i nodded.ummm ok she said.

 

we both left the store with a bag full of candy.Thanks for the candy sky..i can call you sky right..i nodded well sky i have to get going my mum must be worried sick..yeah i said me too.see ya around she said

 

yeah i yelled back as we walked in diffrent directions i hope we each other soon.she smiled and waved at me one last time and ran off vanishing into the crowd.I smiled and turned and walked back to where i left my mom.I walked inside to see her still looking for a bed set she thought would be nice for my room.

 

mum i said i like the cherry wood bed set

 

she smiled at me and said i was thinking the same thing.she made the order and we walked out the store heading to go get my hair done and buy me lots of new clothes.

 

By the time we got home it was dinner time.our house elf ginger had made dinner and so i ran upstairs and washed my hands and face and then walked back downstairs and sat at the dinner table.DInner was silent like aways and when i was done i went up to my room took a shower put on my pjs and walked into dracos room.

 

hey he yelled as i opened his door.

 

oh please its not like i havent seen it all before.

 

yeah he said but some things have grown you know i stuck my finger up at him as i hopped on the bed.He walked over to his dresser taking off his shirt and putting on a clean one.

 

ewww did you take a bath today

 

yeah this morning at school.

 

oh..still i said as i looked at him with a grossed out face.he only shook his head and sat on the bed next to me.he pulled the covers up over us and turned over as he turned out the light.

 

night sis he said

 

night bro i said as i turned my back to his.we both fell asleep with a smile on our faces.



© 2009 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on March 3, 2009
Last Updated on March 5, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing