Agh..memories!

Agh..memories!

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

 

I sat there on the floor of my room for staring up at the ceiling. The tears on my face dry...I slowly started to fall asleep when someone knocked on my bedroom door making me wake from my almost slumber. I turned my head towards the door and blinked..I slowly got up and walked to the door opening it.
 
It was Emily..
 
ummm the bone-fire is in a few do you still want to go..I mean if you don’t we all understand.
 
I thought about it for a minute...Do I stay locked in my room for the rest of the night and feel sorry for myself..Or do I go out and get to know my new family.
 
I looked at Emily and said nah ill go...she smiled and said ok but maybe we should fix your hair and makeup first.
When she was done we headed down stairs..everyone was already at the bone fire but me and Emily.
 
We walked there silently. I looked up at the sky seeing all the colors the sky tried to hide. There were a pink, blue, and purple lines going across the sky. at home you could see the different colors of the sky too..I sighed as I thought about my foster family...just as big as my new one...just less drama..Or so I thought, I smiled to myself as we walked towards where everyone was.
 
I sighed as I watched Emily walk over to Sam and them kiss before she snuggled into him. I sat next to a glaring Leah and glanced at her then Emily and Sam....weren’t her and Leah cousins?...why did it look like Leah hated Emily and Sam....
 
I glanced at Leah and I guess you could say just from the look in her eyes when our eyes met…I understood her pain. I smiled sadly at her to let her know she wasn’t the only one who lost someone they loved to someone close to them. She titled her head and stared at me.
 
I stood up and she stood up following me into the forest.
 
So I said what you want to know, I asked her as I turned to face her.
 What ever you don’t mind telling me she said with a shrug
 
Well his name was Kenny...we went out for about a year...then my best friend Sin moved back from Japan...they didn’t call her Sin for nothing I added in a sour tone.
Well after about a month later Kenny started acting weird around me...her never wanted to go out anymore never called as often and barely looked me in the eye when we talked, and Sin was always busy or out hanging with "friends"...well one day. I guess you can call it thee day because of two reason.. One it was our one year anniversary and two because this was the day I found out about…Them
 
I wanted to surprise him with a mixed cd and a video of us of our past year .I asked his mom to lend me a extra key. She did, and when I went to surprise him...well I got a surprise myself...there in his room in his bed was my boyfriend and my best friend..they weren’t naked but I mean it was obvious they weren’t just friends threw the gifts at him and snatched off my pendant Sin gave me to show our friendship for each other breaking it and sending it to the floor. I stomped out of the house sin and Kenny trying to explain but I flipped them off and ran home.
 
After they started going out and then not even two months later she was pregnant with his child. I groaned at the memory. She was only 15 I mean come on how stupid could you get...I mean hello ever hear of a condom…Dam dummies!
 
Well I said that my story what’s yours.
 
She smirked and sat down on the forest floor me sitting next to her...
 
After he story mines didn’t seem all that bad but still it hurt to think about it.
 
Wow I said that’s really something..
 
Yeah she said...there’s more to it but I cant tell you...at least not yet..
 
Why not I asked
 
Your a smart kid I think you could figure it out..
 
I smirked and said maybe we should get back she nodded and together we walked back to the group.
 


© 2009 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on May 14, 2009
Last Updated on May 30, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing