Wishes

Wishes

A Story by MissJenaBlair
"

***this is not a story*** Human's tend to want what they can't have.

"
What if I said a wish out loud right now, and it came true? That would be quite the plot twist. But what would I wish for? Its effortless to think of things we want when we don't have the chance to get them; but given the opportunity to wish for something, and for it to come true, most of us would draw a blank. When you go to mall without money, you seem to want everything. But when you go with money, you have no idea what the heck to buy. I think life is like that. Once you're presented with the opportunity to get it, you forget what you wanted. I think we as people need to learn to prioritize our desires. We tend to desire more than we are ever capable of getting. Its human nature. But we should at least try to keep our desires simple and pure. Instead of desiring to get into a specific college, desire to at least get into college. We can shoot for the moon, but we shouldn't be dead set on hitting it. All we can do as humans, is try. That is what I desire, is to always be given the opportunity to try. I'm not one to give up on things that I care about. I will always try. And the chance to try, will forever be my greatest wish.

© 2013 MissJenaBlair


Author's Note

MissJenaBlair
Just a thought i had :p

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

interesting wish

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Added on January 29, 2013
Last Updated on January 30, 2013
Tags: wishes, desire, life

Author

MissJenaBlair
MissJenaBlair

Pasadena, MD



About
Everyone has feelings, I'm just a bit more effusive about mine. I like to write free form poetry, random thought paragraphs, and romance stories. I'm no Nicholas Sparks, but hey, I try. more..

Writing
50% 50%

A Poem by MissJenaBlair