Unsure.

Unsure.

A Story by MissMini

The boringness of everyday after coming back is too much to handle. You wish you were back so you could at least look at him, even if you weren't planning on doing anything about him. Seeing him everyday made you care about how you looked even if you shouldn't, you know nothing is going to happen, ever.

Your friend gets to know him. The more you see them together the more you think something you don’t want to happen is happening. They act like they are going to be friends or more forever. But they are going to go their separate ways at the end of the week, and if it had been you with him the same would have happened.

So now when you do have to get back to reality and doing work doesn't make you feel good like it did on the trip, you still can’t seem to shake him. You look him up on Facebook. Only to find that in the hopes of them being friends forever your friend is well friends with him.

You wonder if you should at least ask to be friends but you’re just reminded that you never talked the whole week and it wouldn't make much sense. He only has so many pictures on it for you, a non-friend, to see.

As you look at those limited pictures of him, where he lives, living his life, so far from you, and you realize that he isn't the type of person you want to be with, let alone around. You think about it for a long while, comparing him to your self, oh how you love his looks but could live without his passion for music, and realize its pointless for you to be dreaming like that, because you are not going to see him again.

© 2013 MissMini


Author's Note

MissMini
I just want to know what you think. PLEASE DON'T QUESTION

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on August 1, 2013
Last Updated on August 1, 2013

Author

MissMini
MissMini

About
I am 14 and I like to try writing every once and a while. BUT! I love to read so I'm hoping this website is useful to me! more..