The Angel From My Dreams

The Angel From My Dreams

A Story by MissThomas
"

A Nightmare

"

She takes my right hand in hers, and her warmth creeps slowly, cautiously, and fills my veins, it seeks my heart. Slowly, I exhale and watch my breath condense in front of me, stolen by and lingering in the bitter, frosty air. She has warmed me with one touch, her touch. Slowly, she lifts my hand and places my palm on her cheek, and, of course, instinctively, I take my thumb and wipe away a lonely tear. She bites her lip in response and is gazing loving, deeply into my eyes. Straight back, I gaze, wishing for nothing more than for this moment to last forever. I wish to be trapped, with this angel, forever in time.

Neither of us speaks, and our gazes never break. I want to pull her face closer to mine, her body closer to mine and let her warmth take over my whole body. This is what I want to share with her, warmth. It’s been so long. She shivers, shudders and lets out a sigh.


The covers slip, I awaken and I lurch for them. She fades.

© 2010 MissThomas


Author's Note

MissThomas
Sorry it's so short!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on December 22, 2010
Last Updated on December 22, 2010

Author

MissThomas
MissThomas

London, United Kingdom



About
I think, I feel, I write - my journal is my life. I read anything and everything, but at the moment, am fixated on both reading and writing romantic fiction; mostly of a very dark nature. I am a f.. more..

Writing
The Streets The Streets

A Story by MissThomas


Flames Flames

A Story by MissThomas