Journal 21/01/13

Journal 21/01/13

A Story by TillingBuckle50

I stayed up until 4 am last night. 
My room mate has a two year old son that screams periodically throughout the night... she leaves him because he's "learning to self soothe" which means she's tired and too lazy to get out of bed and soothe him herself like a parent should.
Instead she wants to let me just deal with it. When I first looked at the place she swore up and down that i would never hear him because the insulation is so good. 
Which means, never trust anyone which i should have known by now,
It's weird how I pay $600 a month to have this as my home yet I can get a full nights sleep, not one since I've been living here for two months. 
And then to add insult to that injury i have to be silent during the day when he naps. She also doesn't like music! She doesn't have a stereo and whenever i play music in my room she asks me to turn it down! That's the kicker, I can deal with your brat waking me up all night. F**k sleep anyway, but don't you dare take my music away. 
So I'm looking for a new place for march 1st. I don't understand why I have the worst room mate luck ever... the last one was a guy who was in love with me and i had no attraction to him and he had no boundaries. And the roommates before that was a house with five others, a poly couple with two men and a woman and another traditional couple. needless to say, they were very different. the crazy female who has two boyfriends now stalks me... because I left, she's on anti psychotics and anti depressants and anti anxiety meds.. and i guess she went off the deep end when i told her i was leaving. She sends me texts every now and then just swearing and me and saying awful horrible, soul crushing things that i won't repeat here. she was my friend for a year and she's a f*****g psycho.
and the room mates before that was a house with three guys, one of them became my boyfriend (D you will probably hear a ton about him over time) after we spend months in a weird, half relationship half booty call state. and then he ripped my heart out and left me half dead i swear. and life just went downhill from there...
life is always going downhill! does it ever get better? just please don't even give me reviews saying yes it does.. i'm tired of hearing that and never seeing it happen.
let me wallow.
then i took a hot yoga class so i feel a ton more at peace after that.
but man, it isn't easy. 
my boss is also a freaking idiot, his girlfriend has been hanging around the store all the time lately and he's totally distracted by her stupid, blonde, air head, Louis vuitton toting, stilletto wearing piece of a*s. it's f*****g pathetic. and he dated my cheque wrong... that isn't the only thing he's done wrong lately. he's making mistakes left right and center. I'm running his store and getting paid not enough!

© 2013 TillingBuckle50


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on January 22, 2013
Last Updated on January 22, 2013
Tags: life, thoughts, peace, self pity

Author

TillingBuckle50
TillingBuckle50

BC, Canada



About
I'm 21 years old, female. I'm either too smart or too stupid to understand what's going on. The jury is still out. more..

Writing
Dear D Dear D

A Story by TillingBuckle50