Constantine

Constantine

A Story by Miss_Book_Nut
"

A story about swords, fighting, ghost knights, magic and most of all, a boy who is not supposed to exist. Follow the story of Constantine, as he bears the key to the world's salvation. R & R!

"

A Note by the Author of these Notes

If you do not believe in magic, please move on.

            If you do, please stay. This is a story that generally involves a lot of magic, and the only possible way for you to receive these notes is by magic (please skip to the epilogue at the end for further enquiries). And this is a story that takes place in another place called Gaiatea, in the region of Perinus to be exact.

            A description of this story: In Perinus, the worship of the Pietists, a group of holy beings, is a widespread religion worshipped by most citizens, and by the generations, a champion is chosen, each born with abilities and characteristics gifted to them by their patron Pietist. And as rumours of a ghost army rising in the north, the people are more desperate for a champion more than ever. Constantine, a champion of Pietist Bronicus, lord of war and strategy, might just hold the key to salvation.

            Why do I talk like I have been there myself? Please read on.

 

 

An Extra Note: I will leave you to figure out the Perinian terms and culture, as these notes will show you, and not tell. By the way, any grammatical errors are intentional, as this is written in a format of a diary, and do you really care about grammar when you are writing in a diary?

© 2014 Miss_Book_Nut


Author's Note

Miss_Book_Nut
This is meant to absorb and entice viewers to read on, so what do you think? Please review! By the way, I've published the official book version. I'm new to this, so sorry for the mistake!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the idea of your story, but I am not overly thrilled by this "prologue" of sorts. It sounds like you wrote yourself in circles a little, so it feels muddy to read through. Also, it sounds "like you're trying too hard" -- I mean this without condescension or meanness, but the language feels very stilted in this introduction. If your book will take the format of a diary/journal, better to launch right in without explanation. Make the reader figure everything out as they go! I guess, overall, what I'm trying to say is that I'd love to see the first "entry" of this book, but nix the front material!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Added on January 18, 2014
Last Updated on January 19, 2014
Tags: Adventure, knights, magic, swordfighting, medieval, castle

Author

Miss_Book_Nut
Miss_Book_Nut

Malaysia



About
I don't really know what to write here, but I hope that EVERYONE WILL TAKE NOTICE. So I love writing books (kinda obvious eh?) and reading them (how do you think I started writing!), and so I'm here. .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Miss_Book_Nut