Intro To My Life

Intro To My Life

A Chapter by Miss_Stery

Hello my name is Fallen Love Angel Biersack. I have amazing blue eyes that put my dad's ( Andrew Dennis Biersack or better known as Andy Sixx) to shame. They can go anywhere from the brightest clearest bluezto deep dark blue. I am skinny and exactly 5'5". I have a fit body with curves in every right place.My body is what helps me do my job. My job you ask, well i am the world's best assasin/spy, and i do mean the WORLD'S. My mom used to be the best until she was killed on a mission.Or at least that what everyone else thinks, beccause suddenly she just disappeared. Leaving an eight year old me and my dad. I am 18 years old and was born on the 17th of November at exactly midnight. I may look delicate and fragile, but beware because i know how to kill you with an everyday common house object. My name is Fallen Love Angel Middnight Biersack (a mouthful right) and this is my story.



© 2010 Miss_Stery


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

This sounds intriguing(:

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think this has quite a bit of potential. I would make use of paragraph indentation and formatting, and work on the grammar (punctuation, space after the period). These are all just stylistic issues, obviously, nevertheless you might find they add to the overall impact and flow of a story/novel.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I honestly think this story will be great. But if you have any ideas please tell me. I believe theres always room for improvement.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

431 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 20, 2010
Last Updated on December 18, 2010


Author

Miss_Stery
Miss_Stery

Where the wind takes me...



About
Hello, my name is Emily Rose Carter. But if you were one of those paranoid people and looked me up, you will find that I do not exist. Just like Lemony Snicket, Emily Rose Carter is a pseudonym. I lov.. more..

Writing