Chapter 3:I screamed until my lungs ached.

Chapter 3:I screamed until my lungs ached.

A Chapter by Miss_Stery

Chapter 3:

Middnight Valentine Johnson

 

I woke up to someone whispering my name in my ear. My eyes shot open and I looked at my surroundings. I was in a dark limo, in front of a large castle. It was beautiful; flowers decorated the path to the French doors. There was a fountain resting on soft green grass, and several gardeners working on the flowers.

 They led me inside and I was amazed at the interior, the room was based on colors like red and orange. It was absolutely stunning.

“1,550 rooms, 1,000 bathrooms, and several other rooms.” I was stunned. The Windsor Castle had 1,600 rooms, so my new home must be as old as it.

          I turned around and faced Lord Austin, and asked him which room is mine.

“Follow me, we will be sharing a room.” He led me down a long corridor.

I gazed out the windows and saw an amazing view of the clear ocean. I could tell I was gonna like it here, just for the ocean. I loved swimming; it was one of my hobbies like dance, reading, and writing. Finally we reached our room and I fell in love with it. It was simple yet unique. Unlike the other rooms in the house it was more modern. It was a black, white and light green color scheme, and the king sized bed comforter matched perfectly. The walls were black and had white roses decorating it. I looked up and noticed that the roof was painted a dark bluish-purple and had little stars painted on them. When I looked closer I noticed constellations. I was in complete awe, this room is amazing.   

I looked around the room and noticed three pure white doors. Painted in black calligraphy was my name on one door and on another Austin’s. I guessed that they were the closets and the one in between them was the bathroom. Austin cleared his throat then pointed to the closet. I followed him in and was struck dumb at all the clothes. This closet could fit my room in it and my room was on the fairly large side. He pulled out a dark green dress that would drop below my knees and handed it to me.

“Take a shower then, put this on. Be quick because we have reservations at eight, leaving you with 30 minutes before we have to go to the restaurant.” I took the dress and went into the bathroom. The whole right corner was a shower. It had jets surrounding it from which the water will come out. And beside it was a bathtub that also had jets. I slipped off my dress and let it fall onto the black tile. I turned on the shower and stepped in. After 10 minutes I was done, and completely relaxed. I dried myself off then wrapped my hair in a second towel. I slid on the silk green dress and smiled at my reflection in the large mirror.

I opened the door and found Austin sitting on the bed, waiting for me to come out. He had changed into black skinny jeans, and a white button up. He bent down and retrieved green heels. I sat down on the bed and slipped them on. He led me back out to the hallway, down the tremendous amount of stairs, then outside to a garage where an all black mustang waited.

“Now that we are away from my parents, I can finally act normal.” I looked at him confused.

“Around my parents we have to act like we snobby and cold hearted, and can’t show any affection.” I just nodded my head.

He turned on the radio and The Mortician’s Daughter by Black Veil Brides was playing. I smiled and silently sung. Austin looked over at me and smiled, but then the corners of his mouth turned down. I stopped singing because I thought he didn’t like my singing, and turned my head to the window.

“Why'd you stop singing Middnight?” I just shook my head and kept my head the other way, avoiding his green eyes. Several minutes later we pulled into the restaurant, whose name was spelled in French. I could fluently speak French like I was a native, but reading and writing was something I was barely learning.

I did however; recognize Dance Bar under a word that I believed to be restaurant though. I scrunched up my forehead in confusion. Austin led me into the restaurant and I was amazed. It was dimly lighted and had several tables, made for couples, cloaked in black. Beyond the sea of tables was a dance floor and large stereos.

“Réservations pour les Cerilio.” Austin said in fluid French. The young brunette, who I could identify as Ashley from her name tag, led us to a table near the dance floor, being a gentleman, Austin pulled out a chair for me. I noticed that Ashley waited for him to sit down before setting down his menu in front of him while pushing her breasts against the table, practically shoving them in his face. With a smirk I also noticed that he paid no attention to her and looked over at the dance floor.

“Qu'est-ce que vous voulez boire?” She asked keeping her attention on Austin but I didn’t care.

“Thé glacé aux framboises.” I said earning a glare from Ashley and a surprised look from Austin. I didn’t care though all I wanted was my raspberry iced tea.

“Même.” Austin said asking for the same, once again looking away.

“Venez sur.” Austin said standing up, after Ashley walked away. I was confused as to why he asked me to ‘Come on.’

I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor with other couples. He pulled out a black mask and an ivory one with dark green swirls over it. He handed me the ivory one, while slipping on the black one which only covered his eyes and the top of his nose. Mine reached just above the tip of my nose.

“Maintenant pour le tango brisé.” Austin wrapped his arms around me and we begun dancing the broken tango, in tune with the music. If you have ever seen Step Up 3, then you know how we danced. We danced, my legs kicking up in the air and around his opposite hip, him hugging my body close to his. We ended the dance with my back pushed up against his chest.

“Looks like we found the dancers of the night, ladies and gentlemen.” A bright light blinded me as it focused on Austin and me. I looked at him confusingly and he smiled down at me, then letting go of me, keeping hold of my hand, and led me to our table. Ashley had left our drinks at the table, then appeared out of nowhere and asked us what we wanted to eat.

“Coq au Vin.” I replied instantly recognizing my favorite dish. I loved how my mom made it. Always with the riches red wine and tender chicken.

“Même.” Austin said, Ashley nodded her head and walked away. I then realized we still had our masks on and slipped mine on carefully, making sure my hair didn’t get caught.

After several more dances and a delicious meal, we left at ten. I sighed heavily as I saw my new home come into view again. I was tired and barely had my eyes open.

By the time we reached the garage I was three quarters asleep. I felt Austin slip his hands under my thighs and on my lower back as he lifted me out of the car. I slid myself closer to his warm chest, compared to the frosty night air, and fell in a deep sleep.

Dream

Faces were flying past my eyes. Wicked evil smiles, poor lost looking children, blood. Blood. So much blood splattered everywhere. Then pain, horribly unbelievable pain. I was on fire, and then chilled to the point where I felt that my toes would fall off. So much pain, I wanted to scream. So I did. Screamed like there was no tomorrow, like I was a girl at a Justin Beiber concert (blehk!). I screamed until my lungs ached.



© 2010 Miss_Stery


Author's Note

Miss_Stery
i posted some pictures throughtout the text and if you notice blank spots thats where i put them. so let me now if you can see them or not

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

341 Views
Added on December 26, 2010
Last Updated on December 26, 2010


Author

Miss_Stery
Miss_Stery

Where the wind takes me...



About
Hello, my name is Emily Rose Carter. But if you were one of those paranoid people and looked me up, you will find that I do not exist. Just like Lemony Snicket, Emily Rose Carter is a pseudonym. I lov.. more..

Writing