The Diary of Jane Doe

The Diary of Jane Doe

A Book by Speak in Silence


© 2012 Speak in Silence


Author's Note

Speak in Silence
It's just something I thought of, its not based on truth or anything like that. It will be just like dairy entries (imagine that), but "Jane" will not be the one writing the entries, it will be someone (have not decided who yet) who was either changed by her or someone who sees her or something like that I'm not quite sure what is going to happen yet :)

If you are reading it and I just stop writing about it, it's probably because I lost interest on the subject. I am sorry if I do that. If I do that and you enjoyed reading it and were disappointed because I stopped, just message me and tell me WRITE MORE IN YOUR BOOK! I will probably listen to you if you put in all caps :)

But anyways I hope you like it :) Oh and I write as I go (some of you might already know that) so if you want a hint or something on whats going to happen next, I have no fucking clue so my best advise to you is READ AND YOU SHALL SOON FIND OUT :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

You spelled "Diary" wrong. Other than that, a great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Speak in Silence

11 Years Ago

Damn it, I knew that looked wrong lol. Thanks :)
Its really good. Liked it a lot. Can't wait for next chapter :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Its okay and take your time. :)
Speak in Silence

11 Years Ago

Okay thanks :)
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

:) its okay :)
I know i have already reviewed, but i really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing your idea!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Speak in Silence

11 Years Ago

Thanks you :) also thanks for taking the time to read it :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on September 2, 2012
Tags: jane doe, diary

Author

Speak in Silence
Speak in Silence

NC



About
Hi! My name's Victoria and I'm a Tumblr addict. I love bands and my doggie Scoutypoo. I like going in vintage and antique markets and I like the smell of old books. I like how the sun shines through.. more..

Writing