November 9th 2007

November 9th 2007

A Chapter by Speak in Silence

There she was, just like yesterday. Today I really got a good look at her. She was beautiful. Her green eyes sparkled in the early November sun. Her hair cascaded over her black jacket. I started to walk over to her, pushing through the sea of people. It was rush hour, which was worst. Somehow I made it. I was now standing face to face with her, someone I had been watching for a week now. She was even more beautiful up close. She had no makeup on, that's good she didn't even need it. Her nose was red from the cold. I was frozen. I couldn't speak, or even move. I didn't even know this woman and I was nervous even being near her. 

She finally spoke up and said
"Can I help you with something?"
"Umm no.........I just came over to offer these to you."
I took the black gloves from my pocket and gave them to her.
"Thanks"
She took them from my hand and put them on. I nodded my head and walked off.

I am so mad at myself. "Why couldn't I say anything?" Somehow she lights up my day. I don't even know her and shes all I want to see or to talk to and I can't even say "hello" without shaking. All I hope for in tomorrow and the days to come is to see her.



© 2012 Speak in Silence


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

seeing somebody you don't know by name but feeling good that they are around.. happens a lot of times . good one!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Speak in Silence

11 Years Ago

Thanks :)
Inci 2

11 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on August 26, 2012
Last Updated on August 26, 2012


Author

Speak in Silence
Speak in Silence

NC



About
Hi! My name's Victoria and I'm a Tumblr addict. I love bands and my doggie Scoutypoo. I like going in vintage and antique markets and I like the smell of old books. I like how the sun shines through.. more..

Writing