My Future, My Partner, My Love

My Future, My Partner, My Love

A Chapter by Speak in Silence

Dear Future Love,
Greetings from afar. You do not know me and I do not know you. I have never met you before but one day we will be close, inseparable. Our love will be a fire that ignites our souls and burns. Our love will not go easy. Our love will go out in a fiery and unforgettable passion. We will both go out in a blaze of glory. But my love, we don't even need to worry about that. We have so much time before that happens. Like I said, I don't even know you yet. I don't know what time you prefer to go to bed or the way you like your coffee in the mornings. I don't know what movie pulls at your heart or which one makes you remember your childhood but one day, I will know all about you and you will know all about me. You'll accept me for who I was, who I am and who I will be. Not because you have to but because you want to. You will kiss the scars I've cause with my own hands and I'll hold you close and say nothing at all when you have flashbacks about the awful things that's happened to you (whatever they may be). We'll do all the things we've always dreamed of and we'll be happy because we've never felt such strong emotions in such a long time. And we'll have no secrets towards each other. Whatever happened to us in the past won't affect us now. We will thrive and we will get married and maybe have a child. Only one though because my patience for children is very thin. That child will become your world. If they want something, they will have it (even if I say no). And their will be a few fights about this but we will get over them and our love will stay strong. But one day that child will grow up. They will want to do everything we wouldn't let them and they will. They'll leave us alone with each other and we'll be upset about it for a long time but then we'll remember everything our parents never let us do and we'll understand. We'll want to go back and redo it all, even the toddler years. Then our child will find their love and they'll have a child and we'll become grandparents. They'll visit every Christmas and Thanksgiving and we'll be thankful for everything we have. Of course by then we will be getting old but we will still love each other. We will still go on cute dates and fix dinner for each other because that's what lovers do. That's the way it's suppose to be. And one day, we'll die together. Whether it be by old age or some other death but we will die together. And I'll give you my word: I will not leave you. If you die, I die too because that's the way it's suppose to be. I don't know your name or even what you look like but I already feel such strong love towards you.

From Somewhere Afar,
Your Future Lover, Wife and Partner 


© 2013 Speak in Silence


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

100/100, good job ^^ this was truly inspiring

Posted 10 Years Ago


you know this is very beautiful and sweet! and it will come true you will find someone special and be happy :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Speak in Silence

10 Years Ago

Thank you
Speak in Silence

10 Years Ago

I hope this all becomes true one day
Speak in Silence

10 Years Ago

For everyone! And I'm not sure why it's making me type all of this separate lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2013
Last Updated on July 2, 2013
Tags: lover, love, future, past, letter, kids


Author

Speak in Silence
Speak in Silence

NC



About
Hi! My name's Victoria and I'm a Tumblr addict. I love bands and my doggie Scoutypoo. I like going in vintage and antique markets and I like the smell of old books. I like how the sun shines through.. more..

Writing