Copyright ©

Copyright ©

A Chapter by Mitchymusic

Temptations of the Bad Boy. Copyright © November 2015. All Rights Reserved.


If you find any ideas from this book, in another story, please message me immediately.

I understand that some people may not like this story, or maybe it's to cliché for some. But I would like, If you don't like my story, please kindly locate all exits and step onto the Nope train. The Nope train will take you anywhere you'd like. Including all of the below:

> The exit button, where you will be assisted to another story.

If you make the mistake of clicking the 'Next' button and you proceed to the next page, please quietly wait for the rage to excel out of my body and into the 'reply' box of your hateful comment.

_________


Now time for the boring part,

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed at the address below.

This book is a work of fiction. names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemble to actually person, living or dead, events, or locals, are entirely coincidental.

Started: November 19, 2015.

Ended: Still ongoing.

~ If you continue, It's going to be a very eventful ride of drama and more. God Bless and may the odds be ever in your favor. ~



© 2015 Mitchymusic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

read the introduction now requested to to inform us the probable release date of 1st chapter.....

Posted 8 Years Ago


If you find any ideas from this book, in another story, please message me immediately. --Ideas, including plots, are not copyrightable.

This book is a work of fiction. names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemble to "actually person", living or dead, events, or 'locals', are entirely coincidental.

It's "actual persons". It's probably 'locale'.

In the 'About' section: 'unhumanly' is a modifier: it needs something to modify. Try: 'unhumanly late hours'

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 11, 2015
Last Updated on December 11, 2015


Author

Mitchymusic
Mitchymusic

Hiram, Georgia



About
The names Valerie c: ° I like staying up at unhumanly hours but i also like getting 12 hours of sleep. ° Do you see my problem? • .. more..

Writing