A Killer Emerges

A Killer Emerges

A Story by ashswanson
"

This is a story/book that I am writing that is based off of a true story (see "My Story" if interested) that happened to me. Please let me know what you think- I need feedback. Thanks!

"

Dark Thoughts

It was Adrulla Patterson’s fifth professional fight and her fifth victory.  She sat in the locker room reflecting back on the night’s fight while she inspected her bloody eye in the mirror.  Her now defeated but worthy opponent had gotten in one lucky shot before Adrulla crushed her in the third round. 

Adrulla was a capable fighter and had been battle hardened as a combat Marine in Iraq.  Scars and tattoos littered her tan, rock-solid muscular body and the violence she had seen defined her character; Adrulla was not afraid to brawl both inside and outside of the ring and it was a quality that landed her in jail numerous times.  She even successfully fought and eluded the police on numerous drunken occasions and she always felt more welcome hanging out with her athletic guy friends than with the ladies.

But there was something on Adrulla’s mind tonight that would lead her down a different path- a darker path.  Adrulla was tired of what women’s sports had become and of what the image of the “ideal” woman had become.  In between rounds, scantily clad ring girls would walk up a ramp in heels and into the ring holding up a sign with the round number on it.  The image of this made Adrulla sick to her core and she felt like it took away from the sport.

These women were not the same as Adrulla.  They were scrawny and depended on their good looks to get them through life; she was sick of this kind of women.  Sick of seeing them walk through her ring, sick of seeing the pretty little actress on the news getting a little slap on the hand for a crime they were involved in and she was, honestly, a little jealous of them so easily getting attention.

Adrulla wondered what it would be like if she snatched on of them- the look of fear on their face, the scream they would let out and their desperate attempt to escape.  She began thinking about the pretty blonde model, Ashley Swanson, who lived up the street from her that races the white convertible down the street everyday.  “Stupid b***h” she though reflecting back on the time that she blew through the stop sign, almost colliding with Adrulla’s jeep.  She began day dreaming violent acts against Ashley which brought a smile to Adrulla’s bruised and bloody face- of course she would never carry out such a psychopathically devious plan she rationalized in her head as she walked out of the locker room.

First Time for Everything

Two days after Adrulla’s fifth fight, and two days after her dark thoughts, Adrulla was driving down the road from her house towards her gym.  It was a beautiful sunny summer day and she was enjoying her ride in the jeep down the two lane road.  Driving around a curve in the road Adrulla observed Ashley’s white convertible traveling past her in the opposite lane of travel; she watched model’s long blonde hair waving in the wind as Ashley’s French manicured fingers blissfully ran though her perfect hair.  Adrulla watched in her rearview mirror as Ashley pulled into her driveway.

Adrulla continued driving to the gym and didn’t think much about seeing her model neighbor.  She pulled into a parking space and went in to the gym to begin her rigorous workout.  But halfway through the workout something was plaguing Adrulla.  She couldn’t stoop thinking her dark thoughts about doing something evil to a woman like Ashley.  Adrulla didn’t mind thinking the thoughts as she only considered them “fun” thoughts.  But then she began thinking “well, Ashley doesn’t know me… maybe I could just cause her a little pain and be done with it.”

That night and under the cover of darkness, Adrulla found herself outside of Ashley’s house.  Adrulla was wearing a black tank top, black shorts and black shoes- the outfit showed off Adrulla’s hard, muscular body.  She didn’t have a plan on how to actually get into the house but she thought that she would begin by seeing if there was an unlocked door or window.  Adrulla snuck around the back side of Ashley’s house; there was a nice hot tub in the back of the residence.  The top to the hot tub was off and the water jets were on.  Adrulla checked the door knob on the back door of the house adjacent to the hot tub.  Much to her surprise, the door was unlocked and she stealthily crept inside the house.

Some of the lights were on and she heard Ashley moving around upstairs.  Adrulla, like a creepy spider stalking her prey, slowly made herself upstairs and peaked around a doorway that lead into Ashley’s master bedroom.  There Adrulla observed her bikini clad victim who was oblivious to Adrulla’s presence.

Ashley had planned on spending the evening relaxing in her hot tub after her day of modeling.  She was wearing her favorite white string bikini and was sipping on a glass of wine while sitting on a seat in front of her vanity; Ashley’s back was facing Adrulla, who was still watching and waiting for the perfect moment.

Ashley was not like Adrulla- stuck-up perhaps, but not a fighter and not a mean person.  She was sweet to the right people and never had to fight a day in her life.  Ashley enjoyed days at the spa, nights out with her fellow models and driving her flashy new car down long stretches of road along the beach.  Her skin was silky soft and perfectly maintained from head to toe- not a single tattoo or scar anywhere to be found on the model’s slender body.  Although she was young she was already a very successful model; unfortunately things were about to change for the gorgeous model.

Adrulla watched Ashley as the model rubbed moisturizer on her perfectly French pedicured feet.  Ashley’s phone, which was on her bed behind her, beeped indicating that she received a text message; she put her foot cream down and exchanged it for the phone.  She laid down on her stomach, on the bed, and put her feet in the air while she read the text message.  For a few moments, Ashley text back and forth while Adrulla began slowly closing the gap between her and the beautiful blonde on the bed.

Just as Ashley set her phone down on the bed as she was about to get up to enjoy her hot tub, Adrulla came up behind Ashley on the bed.  Adrulla violently placed her right hand over Ashley’s mouth and began wrapping her up with her legs just as she would in the ring.  She wrapped her muscular legs around Ashley’s delicate legs; Ashley tried to scream.  She grabbed onto Adrulla’s right arm in an attempt to pull her hand from her mouth but Adrulla was much stronger than the pampered model.  Adrulla then rolled Ashley onto her side and with her left arm she then delivered a powerful blow to Ashley’s stomach.

The blow completely knocked the wind out of Ashley’s lungs and she began gasping for air as Adrulla released her grip on Ashley.  Adrulla then rolled the helpless model onto her back and she sat on top of her while continuing to maintain total control over her.  Ashley, after gasping for air, began pleading with Adrulla but this only enraged the female fighter more.  Adrulla looked down upon her poor victim and briefly inspected her beauty; the model’s hair, nails and makeup were perfect.  Even her swimsuit was perfectly white and Ashley appeared as if she just had walked out of a magazine; but Adrulla considered external beauty weak. 

“Please…. please don’t hurt me” the model begged as she fearfully looked up at Adrulla as she attempted to push Adrulla off of her to no avail.  Adrulla felt Ashley’s soft hands trying to push her away and she began laughing.  She then grabbed Ashley, picked her up off of the ground and forcefully threw her into the wall, knocking over a lamp in the process.  Ashley, now in a lot of pain and terrified slowly tried to crawl away from Adrulla who slowly followed behind her.  “Help!” Ashley screamed as Adrulla, who was now on the floor behind her, dragged her under her.

Adrulla then flipped Ashley onto her back and she began hatefully wrapping her hands around the model’s delicate neck.  Adrulla began to squeeze as she looked into the model’s blue eyes; she could feel the beauties’ soft feet desperately kicking against her legs as she squeezed tighter and tighter.  Soon Ashley was no longer alive and Adrulla released her grip.  This was the first time, outside of combat, that she had killed someone.  But this was different from combat, this was murder- but she was experiencing a different feeling this time.  It wasn’t guilt, or fear like it was in combat, it was exhilaration- almost sexual, and she wanted more.

Carelessly leaving Ashley’s body on the floor, Adrulla began searching through her phone.  The text messages that she was receiving just prior to her murder were from another model who was advising that she was on her way.  As it turned out, Ashley was planning on having company in the hot tub.  As Adrulla continued reading the text messages she heard the doorbell ring and she went downstairs to greet the guest.

© 2013 ashswanson


Author's Note

ashswanson
Please keep in mind that this is the rough draft of the first two chapters... more are coming!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on July 10, 2013
Last Updated on July 10, 2013
Tags: crime, modeling, model, police, murder

Author

ashswanson
ashswanson

FL



About
Hi, I am writing a short story/book based on a true story that happened to me. I will also include the actual story entitled "My Story" Please let me know what you think! more..

Writing
My Story My Story

A Story by ashswanson