Poetic Metaphor

Poetic Metaphor

A Poem by PoeticFury

Title: Poetic Metaphor

By: Joshua Casimier

Date: August 2, 2012


Can one be forgiven for wrong?

If one can be forgiven for a crime, but not an act.

Is there such?

Have we lost grip on reality and ourselves that much.

Pointing a gun in the face of god..

Could there be such a metaphor...

How can the rich insist on the poorer to become more poor?

I rather live my life everyday like there is a knife to my back to do all I can to survive.

Saying that my life is s**t...

This is my s**t my piece of s**t that I live and enjoy it so much when its something that others don't get.

Making fun of the depress none of less substitution on their dreams squashing them with your success. All the social media.. Every tweet... Every message.. All the voyage.. I rather be different and have you put up with my so call “s**t” you can however be my toilet.

Lives have ended..

Souls befriended..

Angels walking this earth..

Demons trying to acquire more of the misunderstood to take part in their dark games that I have played to kill all earth and the innocent ones that are left within it.

How is it that as a unit.. A country.. That has issues like oil, so we think that is being fought for in war, but focuses on things like keeping up with the latest pair of shoes that we all may not have. Though I... People like us stands us and speak our minds; suddenly they want to punch me.


How is it that children without a home gets no attention at all.

However a celebrity has a baby, or someone famous decides to change their name, and suddenly the world rejoices and decides to have a ball.

We as a society has bigger problems that are bleeding out like a fresh corpse that was filled with countless gallons of blood. This country loses more than gallons on a murder rate in a day.

Its like one big open wound... Separated by the level of classes..

Upper class, lower class, middle class

When kids can't pay to go to class or move to another level, or for that matter have no one to guide them with the fear of failure which often times why they drop out of school.

Thinking that selling drugs is the only thing that they can do to pass,

Isn’t time passing fast enough.

The population decreasing in growth of all colors & race.

Sure I admit..

I may have a inferiority complex, or somehow am poetically two face.

Though through all of my ups and downs I am learning my place.

Could we live for another day if the world ended tonight..

Would the creator leave just a chosen few to not hear, see, or think a sound when it happens knowing that when they awake they would try and rebuild to create a new light. With their minds to create a whole new life.

I too feel I have one more shot...

Cause to many times I have let my inner past consume my foreseeable future.

I shall continue to move, and go till I can't go no more...

I need no like, as, or prefix to go and say what else I have in store.

My life through my words are a open book.

A free write,,

A poetic metaphor. 

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on August 3, 2012
Last Updated on August 3, 2012
Tags: poetic, metaphor

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury