At Times

At Times

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

we all feel... just in different ways

"
Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000168 EndHTML:0000009520 StartFragment:0000000471 EndFragment:0000009503

At times I think I can cry...

Cause I care to much...


At times I think I can kill...

How could this world be so unjust.

Taking matters into proclaiming their on hands when animals are quite content to be animals having the ability to adjust.


When humans can't even be humans the so call plans they have are elements of combust .

Led by the seven deadly sins that are acted out on a day to day bases instead of trying to be prevented and discussed.


Often times to me...

Its led by lust..

The others are always in the mix.. Its no fix.. No order most of us try not to; the others practice the other six.


Anger we walk around with it delivering it to those close to us without practical reason, but have nerve to trust a stranger..


While the greed makes me bleed on how the desire for material by the human race is to them the key to succession, but through this does one truly succeed?


Meanwhile envy... instead of trying to be others they won't say be me. They want to consume so much more instead of sharing when they have enough...


...Gluttony


While we all have pride on the inside , but instead of treating it we divide instead of sitting in a church on Sunday or recognize the grace of god is pure insanity.. The way most others know it..


.Vanity


At times I think I can scream..

Cause so much happens at one time.


Police and ambulances sirens changes the colors of my retina's to red blue and yellow the morale of society has now become below zero.


Girls trying to keep up thinking that looking a certain way is the key to stay mellow, yet unpronounced to them they give off a feeling of being their own person bordello.


At times I think I can hide cause these so call guys live off what they know and hear.

Killing off each other one by one..

Trying to awake the others inner fear.

The sounds of bullets infiltrate my ears.


Pointing the finger of blame as if life had no mirrors.


At times I can shake my head...

As I observe the youth of today..


I myself am young, but the things they say and do rather talk back to their parents..

Back when I was small we did such a thing you would lose your a*s and your tongue.


At times I can off myself dead or in my own zone.

As you can't walk the street without seeing blood on the ground as now the earth is the resting place of so many that have died you can see the chalk ground and the tombstones.


At times I want to forgive..

Tell those I had falling out with I love them.

Cause rushing and hating something trying to move up in life without preparing is like an elevator.

You can press the button fast and as many times you want, but till it gets there you will stand still..


At times I don't think...

I don't wish..

I will be accepted cause maybe I am different.


Though different is good..

I am a riddle you know..

Misunderstood..


Though at times I can smile.. I can laugh.. I can tell a joke if I have too.

I can't speak for everyone, but as I live and wake..

I climb..

I breathe..

I smell.

I feel..

I touch..

I am living and that is something I have reason to be glad for not at times, but all the time.


By: Joshua Raymond Casimier

Date: 8/23/12

I will fight till I fall”

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012
Tags: at, times

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury