For The Nameless Still

For The Nameless Still

A Poem by PoeticFury

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000168 EndHTML:0000009827 StartFragment:0000000471 EndFragment:0000009810

Title: For The Nameless Still.

By: Joshua Casimier/Blake Auden

Date: October 4, 2012


Telling someone that you care is one of the best things that you can do.

Showing concern compassion is something you learn on no talk show no Howard Stern in order to make them feel unblue; I believe is the right thing even when you don't have to.

Though being driven by self gratification I feel at times will be our annihilation.


When all the depress really need is someone to tell them hey.

.. A positive productive protege.

Yet we don't.. Insisting we will change our ways but more often than not we won't.

We seal ourselves under cover behind close doors.


Walking where sociology's meaning not even worrying about what or who we walk over that may be or have fallen on the floor.

We take and take.

Hate and hate.

Point out others beliefs and poke fun yet question.

Through American and selfish people or maybe unselfish people with selfish ways wonder why America has such a high suicide rate.


Rather than help cure poverty and poor we are concern about the direction up or down, or outward goes on our car doors.

Instead of stopping the war or trying to.

We ask about others sexuality on why they are with their own gender or trying anew.

Yet all along those never stop and think and do all these things I speak of people like you..

Telling someone that you love them even when you don't know them actually in turn is also good, but the tough girls and guys today are too good for that or maybe I truly do have this world misunderstood.


Therefore before you question what I write.

Know how I feel.

Before you speak or volunteer me know whats the deal.

Maybe I am a little crazy, but this hell is my life and I have it made, but since what I do is so important.

What about that cure for aids?

A job for a young man where he does not have to swing dope.

No more young girls having to open their legs.


Politics they say I should pay attention to the spelling and my words..

People

Only

Listen

If

The

Inside

Creator

Speaks..

Politics

Is the world to me... see let me bring you in when the word b***h become rich.

Yet the telling the truth means snitch.

What a switch...

In my eyes everything is should be pure

The race...

The color black is beautifully beautifully

White is right.

Asian is persuasion.

Caw is something a raven does, but I do understand Cajun..

Its all just nature... As I let my hand does the thinking to paper.


As they say maybe I do live in darkness, but I tend to shade so much light .

I rather be called the sky as bright and night and rest in it...

A perfect painting not by thought, but image and saying...

This is real, a shot to your skin and your mind that is painless..

This is confusing to you still...


...Well like I said before this is still for the nameless..

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on October 4, 2012
Last Updated on October 4, 2012
Tags: name, nameless, unknown.

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury