Versus

Versus

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

we all face something

"
Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000168 EndHTML:0000006910 StartFragment:0000000471 EndFragment:0000006893

Title: Versus...

By: Joshua Casimier

Date: November 16, 2012


Man vs man

Man vs himself

Man vs nature

Conflicts as well as female involvement everyday as we kill each other.

I myself kill paper

I guess you know... you can call me the undertaker

However I am not prepping for burials and souls, but taking my goals and placing my past six feet under ground curing the cold and letting the word funereal while taking every lesson learned in life rather its roman times are simple numerals live on cause life after death is something that is existence how we treat our bodies before we get there I simply define it as humeral.


Yet surviving seems to be ran by lying and getting the chance to live is worth dying.

I am who I am too, but

Don't you believe that God Vs Staten is a matter of time coming before something has to give cause the devil is in places and there are signs that God is arriving.

As we as individuals face each other everyday.

All the things we do we have to be devising..

Scheming

While through it all another conflict comes about.

Someone else lays there head on the ground not having no where to sleep.

Where the rich says they slept like a rock..

When a person who's situation has worsen and they actually sleep on one.

Yet as usual we face all these things so oblivious living for the here and now is cool, but am I the only one who sees the future as we know it just a tab insidious.


Yet facing something has been going on for a long time..

Yet people are so quick to say they got mine..

Are they truly fine...

When everyday could be called Halloween just without the treat cause everyday throws a trick.

History lesson..

We say the n word go figure..

Though we enjoy all things like a picnic which we should, but would you believe that it stood for pick a n****r.

All the historians that others may find boring fought and faced things so we can live and yet not have to face so much, but as the sun began to shine the sun and the world to me felt as if it sinned in a new direction and the rain pored.

Swallowing pills for thrills.

As I get these hot flashes from the cold news that airs every day on the television that gives me the chills.

I scream for change..

Yet on every curb someone asks for change.

When ourselves we cannot change how strange.

Where government pays and tells others how things are going to be; yet we are forced to accept it a commodity exchange.


Then what does the amendments stand for.

How does the rich say we need to fix society and our ways of life, but constantly make it harder for the poor.

See this is the way I think, but no one understands or drink from the fountain of liquid that I do that does not consist of water or a drug, but ink.

We face things though we cause so much of it at times...

Though in the end we look for peace through church bells..

When every second we lose someone hearing more funereal bells.

We can't face anything especial something that does not have nothing to do with us until we learn how to face ourselves.

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Write that then I like this you have gotten writer morphed but I stroll see you joshy

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 3, 2012
Last Updated on December 3, 2012
Tags: self, face, sometime

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury