Skyline Skies

Skyline Skies

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

Thanks for showing me exactly what I am, and what I need to do.

"

Title: Skyline Skies

By: Joshua Casimier/Blake Auden

Date: December 13, 2012


Thanks for the pain.. showing me ways on the ways of the game.

Showing me that I to still have a lot to learn and truth is not actually facts in turn nothing stays the same cause there is always probability of change.

That I am who I am..

That I am what I am and that may be a person who is weird,

Though I don't have to act like something I am not.. There is no need for another me or have to pay for someone to be me... No volunteer


I may dress crazy and say things that make you question me with maybe,

Like when I dress in all black which is crazy, but its funny how I say nothing to you when you would say what I would do by wearing black which in turn you called me white.

Which I swore civil rights leaders tried to correct this back then in fight.

Although I guess its fun to talk about others and not focus on ourselves right?

I can promise the answer to that question is not maybe.


I can confess my problems..

I admit my weakness.

Cause in skyline skies it represents to me the evolution of what I become, or the way that I am in a day...

Blue and white, or dark with a shade of Grey.

Then it makes me think maybe I do carry a lot of baggage, but in these bags I carry truth.

Maybe you like to feed and eat all the lies from your skins inner heart outside the layers of meat.

On the other hand I can maybe be a vegetarian against lies and rather eat cabbage.


So thanks for showing me pain..

Knowing now that I have to live up to what I have been given.

Which is being a caring person who at times breaks down and ran by emotion but constantly driven.

That is the best way for me to sum it up, but the looks you would give were always assuming.

Keeping it real and saying come to me when you need help or coming to you cause I care was so wrong I guess..


The reality its called the way of a Pisces.

In a way you can maybe understand when you read in between the lines of this its called being human.

I paint my nails black its called expression.

Misuse of the word literally makes me figuratively insane and that's a confession.

Thanks for awaking these angels and demons inside of me cause I am no saint, but now never again will I let the expiration date of what I thought was a good person allow me to say that I am not what I am, or utter the words I c ain’t

So when you come my way...

Hey to you I may, but in this skyline where the sky and the earth appear to be.

Think long and hard about your past, present and future along with what you had.. cause as I look in the sky I think of those three things too, but the difference is one day and you may never speak a word..

All the things I have ever done.. You may think of me...

© 2012 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
In the words of one of my favorite bands peroxwhygen.. we are the world.. you are its sails, lets keep it laughing to save ourselves

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wish I had your power sometimes.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beautiful very slow down smell the roses .....:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 13, 2012
Last Updated on December 13, 2012
Tags: skyline, skies, you, me, day, how

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury