(Damn) Depression-Anxiety-Mental-Neglect

(Damn) Depression-Anxiety-Mental-Neglect

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

Its a force to be reckon with...

"
Depression is known as my twin brother. Anxiety is my first cousin. Back in school my nickname was lawyer when I would lie and say that everything was fine, but I knew it wasn't. Many would call me crazy, yet I was frozen in fear which made me lazy.

Suicidal Tendencies is one of my favorite bands. On the other hand I'll ask myself was my band something that I had.

I don't know maybe?

In the mirror I would stare when loving myself was the one thing that I could tolerate more than the world itself I just couldn't bare. Every statement that I would speak I could give less of the care.

The friends were nowhere the problems would manifest everywhere. Why does everything worsen......

Here I am shut out from the rest of the world. I ask myself when did you take a cursing, am I just trippin that I look at the bottom of the bottle that I've been sipping sing to the Mirror that I'm just the most f*****-up two-faced person, but who can hear me.

How can people see and judge the life that I'm living?

My horoscope tells me to cheer up and smile today. Go make a killing. I've thought about that, but when they say the man upstairs God will make a way don't you agree? Therefore I nod whichever way my head wants to go because I wear him around my neck, but how can you not believe what you see?

When everything around you is so sad and bad you just don't know what to say. The good people suffer while the bad thrive. While The empaths hard time getting out of bed to say that they tried.

Then you tell me the answer is in the word to Make Love Not War, but it's okay the world needs pain and poor. Furthermore we hide and seek or should I say seek and hide.

While back to the media that keeps us up-to-date to sum it up someone just fades away with nowhere to go. While I was just up and died.

Can anybody hear me?

I have a hard time finding anything good.
I see nightmares when I look right.
Death when I look left I believe but the guy I was taught to know would help those that would help themselves.

Not the wicked for them he have nothing to show.

Although so many people will never admit it, but they feel the same. This is not a cry for attention this is for the voiceless who feel the same way, but can't mention. Today's world call it hate.

That I hate to be a part of no love.
Wake me up and snap me out of this when we stop putting entertainment and material above. That's what I want to kill. Maybe wake me up when he comes for his planet.

.... I have so many questions to ask. Maybe that will all go away when he's ready to rebuild.

© 2019 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
As always any feedback is good. Trying to get back in the swing of this

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on August 14, 2017
Last Updated on March 21, 2019
Tags: depression, anxiety, neglect

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury