Poetic Algorithm

Poetic Algorithm

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

There is a process to this..

"

I feel like I’ve been out of touch with this. Sitting on my a*s while the time has pass, yet I’m being reintroduced to something that I love wondering if it loves me back.

Like sitting in the back of the class with the black jacket trying to process and understand the way things go vs how they were then.

If I want to take the time to get the rules or take the answers not admitting I jacked it.

Staying in my own world with no space staring into space how galactic.


Preaching a positive message asking myself is this what I use to practice?

Getting my point to stick like a cactus hoping that there is water inside to keep hydrated with words to reach others, but I have no license to be chiropractic.

I just want to be able to put my hand out and reach. How does this work now?


Rule number one is to talk and not preach.

To speak opinions and not lies while trying not to come off as computerized.

Be yourself speak for your imperfections and all.

Don’t worry about size of the dog in the fight and worry about the strides vs the bark.


Most importantly if you take the will and add the heart, subtract the negative feel at the start.

Divide how many times you can be wrong and right.

All along taking that answer and multiplying for better outcomes when you fail till you get it right and don’t forget to EXHALE.


I think I’ve figured this out and I’m ready now. Like riding a bike.


I’m glad to be back once again never again will I be forever.

© 2020 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on February 3, 2020
Last Updated on February 3, 2020
Tags: blueprint, follw, lead, make, it, happen

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury