He Is A Fantasy

He Is A Fantasy

A Poem by PoeticFury

How is it that in this doggy dog word it seems that the girls of today like being treated like dogs.

Where this figure this fantasy that lays calmly in the fog known as this life has no way of getting its meaning.

The only thing that is understood is the feelings that it; he is dreaming.

Where all he gives is gold..

Protecting the ones he knows and can love from the cold, but accepting it is not possible for them.

It seems like a fantasy to them...

A story that is only in books and movies.

The same thing that they always claim to want, but when seen in reality they take no heed to what they been shown and told.

Actions that to them causes such simple answers, but causes such confusion.

Wanting what they want, but nothing to match the questions they just keep on using.

They prefer the looks quick to lead on when something just like the guys to them is not fine.

When they can have signs of perfection instead of following their heart.

Insists on following behind.

How can something that can shine so much light on the imagination makes others so hard to see.

When they are completely not blind.

Where putting fate into faith.

Instead they lie and contain themselves by leaching themselves with their past problems and instead of trying to fix what they want to get away from.

Often times the only thing they do and show is hate.

Now they use this as not a deflection, but protection.

This fantasy only applies to the females he can't seem to have.

On the other hand guys act the same way, so they are no exception.

Why?

Is the status of ones heart so easy to get into.

So hard to contain..

While things can be so simple, but yet....

Very few never last and the passion that rests inside of this fantasy is so hard to succeed.

One day I wish I can make “her” see...

Make her believe that for her I will bleed.

That taking my heart out of my chest and putting it in her hand is not a problem.

Since I will die for her.

It won't hurt to show.

Not to mention in a fantasy where I already wish for these things I wear my heart on my sleeve.

Although in this not poem that I leave,

Not monologue, but in this truth that I leave.

I wish that her; she takes heed.

Wanting sex and crap is easy, but I am an enigma, so wanting something that is so strange to others now a days.

You know...

A true relationship.

A true woman.

As they desire to want a true man.

Is the one thing that I truly need.

I one day hope that in this realization that someone special truly realize.

That I will joke with you, but I will never lie.

I may not tell you all about me, but secrets I will never hide.

I may not know it all, but for you my all I will bring.

I love you..

I got your back.

There is nothing more to say.

I just hope that one day that you are able to comprehend this.

To be able to tell your girls all that has been said.

You know that.......

ModestWords”    

© 2011 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on December 2, 2011
Last Updated on December 2, 2011
Tags: fantasy, he, is

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury