I Am The Alternative

I Am The Alternative

A Poem by PoeticFury

I am a rock star I am not a full time rapper.

I am the black t-shirt wearing chain hanging not Gothic, but I hope after this is over you GOT.... THIS,

I am the one who runs with a group of lyrics instead of gangs. Who speaks on meaning letting what rest on my neck speak in expression with a high school diploma, and being a patient for twenty one years helping people understand and still being the meaning of insane.


I am covered in pain... My scars are in my blood as my skin is black; while my blood is red having tattoos cover my veins.

I am not rated x, but I am one who lives in the generation of it. I despise political ways not allowing them to give me a paper or verbal permit or certificate to submit to there s**t showing I act slow, but do have brains.


I am the one who feeds from adapt.. Exposing the flaws of the haters who talks abnormal by killing them with silence in a way that is smooth and formal.

People have five days of the week, but I myself have words..

Monday is moment.

Tuesday is telling myself that negative energy that is obscure.

Wednesday is winning for the pure.

Thursday is the mental relaxing day for the thoughts that at times I need to cure.

Friday is finding what gets my attention I can't help but lire.

Saturday is success.

While Sunday can be for Sundays best.


I live for seconds not years...

I use the dark as light.

Feeling that the time now that is exposed on earth that is covered by the moon and sun is this life's biggest fear and the innocent known as the freaks get together at night.

I speak clearly...

I listen to music proud..

I have no time to judge color.

I dress the way that I want and thrive on being different in a crowd.

I am a free spirit...

I am an angel living in hell.. who listens to the ways of the devil, but do not practice it.

I scream it from the rooftops do you hear it.

Forever Poetry In Motion.

We are code name information that requires the similarities and fellow participation of those who feel like us.

Smoking pencils and pens yelling at our notebooks cause they always listen when we have to fuss.

Codename affirmative...


I am who I am...

I do what I have to do...

I serve one master and one leader of my life given by the master..

I am the alternative.

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"I serve one master and one leader of my life given by the master.."
I enjoyed the poem. Good flow of thoughts and a very good ending. Good to be the master of your life. When we fall for B.S. We become one more sheep walking on a bad road with a dead end. Thank you for sharing the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 21, 2012
Last Updated on April 21, 2012
Tags: alternate, alternative

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury