Judgmental Compulsiveness

Judgmental Compulsiveness

A Poem by PoeticFury

We are compulsive on impulse for those living or dead.

With or without a pulse making fun of them for how they are instead of taking care of our own flaws and faults.


Paying for things that we don't earn, but instead we say we brought not fought.

Making judgment and assumption on what someone knows or what they don't know having no idea on what they have or have not been taught.


Is taking a guess on what one does not know truly the best?

Is focusing on what we need not to; we do.. because its the only thing that is free and does not cost.


Yet assume.... a*s out of you and me. Will be the one thing that will keep this world spinning on its unfortunate ride of karma and unnatural remedy.

Where the word support is not a word where judge is not a noun describing an individual in court.


Judge my clothes...

Judge her face...

Judge her religion and decisions...

Judge the race..


We need to not judge, but we need to thrive in the face of those who speak such words with innoncent eyes.

We are to complasive..

Some of us know, but we just don't realize.


Don't judge one; be there for one”

ModestWords

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on April 21, 2012
Last Updated on April 21, 2012
Tags: judge, judging, one

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury