Lost in my thoughts

Lost in my thoughts

A Story by XxxModifyTheMassesxxX
"

For those who want know who I am, or want something to read

"
Ever sit in bed and think to much. Like what you'll do tomorrow, or eat for lunch? Well none of those came to mind, but who I'm with and how we spend our time. I met this girl who became my world, but also put it through a whirl. All in all, through the thick and thin, she'll be by my side 'til the end. There are times that she gets on my nerves, but I'm no Casanova, so I've heard. We've fought and we've loved, we've kissed and made up. Though harsh times have come we can still sleep at night. I didn't ask for a princess, nor a queen; but for a simple girl if you know what I mean. A girl that I can make a queen in due time, for in my eyes she's a dime. I found that special one and soon it will be two, a princess on the way very soon. 


Don't take what you have for granted. It's nights like this that make you see how everything you have is a lot better than how you see it. After three years of being together and moving around, we sealed the deal with a kiss and a ring. We are expecting and I'm going to be a proud father of a beautiful little girl, and I couldn't ask for anything more. I may not act or seem thrilled, but I am thankful. 

© 2015 XxxModifyTheMassesxxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on May 27, 2015
Last Updated on May 27, 2015

Author

XxxModifyTheMassesxxX
XxxModifyTheMassesxxX

Necropolis, UT



About
Simply trapped and finding my purpose here. My writing is my life and that's about it. You can't judge someone till you meet them. One's opinion shouldn't matter as long as you hold on to what's true .. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114