Battle

Battle

A Story by Mokey
"

Another 55-word story!

"

The beast stomped closer as Michael cowered in a small room. Where was his sword? His men?

 

Gone.

 

Soon the monster would be upon him. Michael scanned the room for a weapon, but the rubble covered everything.

 

Doomed.

 

The door swung open, and the creature roared, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CLEANING YOUR ROOM?"

 

 

© 2008 Mokey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha, reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Here I was at the beginning going: wait...the Archangel Michael would never run or be in terror of a warrior, but then I see it's a kid pretending and I smile. Cute and a little funny. It's definitely an example of short and sweet. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


Haha, that was cute. I liked it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Haha I loved the ending. I miss the moments of childhood when situations like pretending your mother is the dragon, and just playing with yourself...making up imaginary games was fun. Good write!

Posted 16 Years Ago


Good stuff, that. Hilarious.

Posted 16 Years Ago


LOL... Oh I love the ending. I thought Michael had a army of men and the monster was a dragon or something. Excellent twist and reviel loved the ending!

Posted 16 Years Ago


hahaha... that's a great one. Childhood at it's best right there. Those days disappear far too fast.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 4, 2008
Last Updated on April 4, 2008

Author

Mokey
Mokey

FL



About
Hi. :) I think I'll just come here to share random poetry. Normally I don't write poetry, but I would like to practice that a bit more so I can improve. more..

Writing
The end The end

A Poem by Mokey


Daffodils Daffodils

A Poem by Mokey


Best Ride Here Best Ride Here

A Story by Mokey



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Best Ride Here Best Ride Here

A Story by Mokey