Halloween Contest -- #TwistedNurseryRhymes

Halloween Contest -- #TwistedNurseryRhymes

A Poem by MomzillaNC
"

All rhymes must mimic a classic English language nursery rhyme

"

Find a classic nursery rhyme and twist it into something deeply dark… something disturbing.

Your rhyme must mimic a classic nursery rhyme (for example, Mother Goose rhymes). Share your creation on the Pandora’s Box of Horrors group feed on Facebook, with the hashtag #TwistedNurseryRhymes. Up to five (5) submissions per poet encouraged.

Deadline: 31 October 2019

Judging will be based on likes/reactions per post. All posts will included in a new annual anthology to be curated and self-published on Amazon �" if we reach 50 or more entries; proceeds will go to support my administration of our sister groups, Pandora’s Box of Horrors group and WE PAW Bloggers group.

POSTING FOR THIS ANNUALLY FEATURED PROMPT EXEMPTS ALL PARTICIPANTS FROM THE PANDORA’S BOX OF HORRORS GROUP RULE TO ADD TO THE BUILD-A-STORY FEATURE. HOWEVER, FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTEST, IF YOU POST ON THE MAIN FEED, YOU MUST ALSO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED 01 NOVEMBER 2019

The winner will be featured on the group page for all of November, shared on MomzillaNC’s personal author/creative page and Twitter feed, pinned on the WE PAW Bloggers Twitter page for the month of November, and republished in the WE PAW Bloggers blog on Medium.

Additionally, the winner will be asked to include five more horror-themed rhyming poems of any plot or style they choose for the book, when the anthology is published.

We have reached 50+ entries, so the anthology will be published. All entrants will have their own section in the book and will be asked for two additional horror-themed rhyming poems of any plot or style they choose.


© 2019 MomzillaNC


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on October 20, 2019
Last Updated on October 20, 2019

Author

MomzillaNC
MomzillaNC

NC



About
If you read my work and comment, I'll return the favor on your work. I'm not adding new friends nor accepting read requests. Writers write always. Great writers read, then write. THESE ARE FE.. more..

Writing