Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - July 5, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - July 5, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

MY STOMACH IS EATING MY ABDOMEN, I'M SO HUNGRY! Yup, it's been kind of a while... I'm a mummy slug hybrid as well because it's only 7:45 AM as I type this... Seems like ever since June hit, I've been in a silhouette pond, I get out and I feel improved but then I fall back in.. I'm mostly making this entry because I wanna clear Alessandra's name. She's a splendid hair ball from a turquoise Sphinx.. She's mostly cool.. I changed my mind about her since my last post in this series... And I don't wanna date her. Just wanna make that transparent. When she comes back to Ohio in August, I hope we're friends of bronze... I wanna take her to the Scioto County fair until our souls shoot backwards until they smash into the pig pen mud and I collect some swine turds.. Another reason why I'm making this entry is because I'm single again and I'm fine with that, really.. Dana's still a sculpture of jade. It's just that she lives in Georgia, she's into Flat Earth(The Earth could be a giant Pepsi can and I wouldn't give a flying s**t) and she doesn't particularly find me funny a lot.. If I have a girlfriend, every time I give birth to the jack in the box, I hope she laughs a lot.. 
It's funny how in many ways, I was smarter and wiser in 2020 then in 2021. Because back in 2020, I knew it was best not to date any girls from around here. It's just not nutritious. I almost dated a girl from around here but then I shot one of my toes off and pickled it. Now that same girl is dating some other guy and I'm happy for them. I guess I'm saying this because I went over to Millbrook yesterday for Independence Day and like 75% of the girls had the succubus aesthetic. I mean, a lot of them were very pretty but I think you can be attractive without wearing the belly shirts and the like. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to wear that. I just prefer a real pristine woman. And it's crazy to think that here is all these technically cute and beautiful females but... I'm just not interested because it makes me slide down the pulse lane that they might be all the same. That might be untrue BUT most of them just looked so similar. I tried talking to Aunt Cathy while down there. She didn't say much... I was wearing a cape down there because I was Red Pill Coyote trying to save the children from these child devouring pizzas(Instead of children eating pizzas, it's in reverse). And because I was a superhero, I was wearing a cape and this little boy goes up to me and asks why I was dressed up the way that I was. HAHAHAAHAHAHA! One of my brother's friends goes up and talks to me. He's an angel in a human costume but he talks about stuff that I know nothing about. Lol. But I'm sure he says the same thing about me. Lol. He's just rambling away about football and I barely know what to say to him. I was telling him I should chop off his legs to rescue him from the Freemasons. Lol. I don't think he knows that football was actually invented by a Freemason. That's the one thing I know about Football. A lot of my brother's friends are like that. They automatically assume that just because my dad and brother are into sports then I must be too. I'm not. I was telling him I was there to castrate Satanic pedophiles and he barely replies to that. He's a nice guy. We're just not on the same red cove. Lol. I was only up there for about an hour and left. No one would dance with me and I was getting bored. By this point, I just need some sincere friends.. At least some I have some things in common with.. I know I'm not the only one around here who believes in Pizzagate. Time to move in with the Pigman of Northfield... I wish Lynsey Johnson didn't try running away from the gremlins and into oblivion. She's a real mind totem.
In terms of videos... Well, I found an already dead mouse on the ground while walking my dog Meadow. I tried showing it to Mary over at FYE and I was like "THIS MOUSE WANTS TO EAT YOU LIKE A PIECE OF CHEESE!". And she wanted away from it.. I thought she would find it funny and complimentary.. But I brought it back home and filmed me covering it in hot sauce, put it in my mouth and chewed on it until you heard the mini bones crunching. It was an ASMR video.. Another video where I was sitting in the toilet bowl because I was both the chef and meal for the Nephilim master who was under M.K. Ultra mind control role play.. THEN I stuck a flashlight up my butt and I was a firefly warning the people of Summer Solstice. That was a real comedy video... I've done quite a bit over the days... 
As for this whole abortion thing...

This is PROBABLY my last time I'm going to be speaking about this for a while because I really do feel like it's in humanoids nature to just do whatever they want. "Do What Thou Wilt" - Aleister Crowley. But this is part of the Canaanite god MOLOCH that needs to be warned about when it comes to this abortion issue.
Centuries ago, this is something that actually happened. Sacrificing very young children in order to appease this specific fallen angel that wanted to be a god in his own right. Passing through the flames of Moloch. Moloch usually takes on the form of a bovine or an owl. But for this case study, we're going to use the owl. Since the owl is a prominent mascot in these secret societies. Especially Freemasonry. And it's so sad that a lot of you look so stupid and blue pilled when you don't research this stuff. I'm sorry but you're pathetically ignorant in the most unremarkable way.
Through out the 1970's(Especially 1976), over in Cornwall, England. There is a cathedral in the Mawnan Cemetery and several people saw a creature/cryptid flying over the building. It was a large humanoid OWL-like entity. Not saying this was Moloch himself. Could be a relative of Moloch. BUT this being is called the Owlman. And it just goes to show you that creatures like these do exist. A lot of the times, they just exist on another plane of reality.

So yeah, while everyone was with their family shooting fireworks, having a fabulous time. I was just stranded in a Mongolia desert.. Those photos on social media singes me...
I know Markie talks about how unique I am but it still impales me that I know she thinks I'm just a marginal dork... She really is the time traveling fairy for the life time. She's clearly the same species or even blood fusion of Tiffany on a soulful level and maybe even me... In the sense that in my theory, Pan the Satyr and Greenman ruined the timeline of me when I was a sperm cell. And I feel like Markie was possibly created by the God up in Heaven to make up for the ruined timeline. Markie was created as a weapon against these specific fallen angels who wanna be gods. Which is why a lot of people think that Markie doesn't feel like a girl from this time period. She really is the 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's rolled into one creature that clearly exists on BOTH the physical and metaphysical plane. God really wanted me and Markie to meet. Thank you 2011...

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on July 5, 2022
Last Updated on July 18, 2022
Tags: Journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing