Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - October 12, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - October 12, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

IT'S HOWDY DOODY TIME! Yeah... It's a surreal landscape that I'm making an entry... Let's just get the TNT crate out of the way. Alessandra is my girlfriend now... Yup. Has been since the 7th of this month. It only made sense because I can't see myself with any other woman. Now a days. And she was the first person to send me pictures of their poop without me asking for it. So, you know it's got to be love! You master Chads out there might be chick magnets but I'm a real s**t magnet. Hahahaha... In fact, I don't ask people for their bowel movement photos at all. Never have. Just a couple people sent me theirs. BUT BACK TO ALESSANDRA. She just has childhood running through out her veins. It's like Tiffany was just spiritual preparation for Alessandra... She's coming here on Halloween and she's going to be spending the whole day with me for my 27th birthday. November 1st. It'll probably be the most golden bath I'll ever take. As in, it could be my best birthday ever or best day ever in general... She leaves on November 2nd though... Tennessee..
I can't puke for too long on here.. I'm at the New Boston Library and I only have 40 minutes left...
Ummm... I gave birth to God's light by giving a lot of my shirts to the P-Town homeless shelter... A few weeks ago, our Bob Evans waitress Heather... Well, her face was raining. So, I bought her a necklace.... I just want people to open up their forest chest kingdoms.. I've known her since 2015, so she's like a vague spiritual sister, I suppose... Today was my mom and dad's anniversary. We went to Long Horn Steak House and then the Ashland mall. I went over to Spencer's and showed this bunny girl worker this skin that a snake shed off. I found it while walking my dog Meadow. I was trying to see if she could turn it into a scarf... She seemed to like the idea but I guess she couldn't do it... Oh Jackalope cheese!
As for videos, I puked Bob Evans' turkey and gravy into my hand and splattered it all over my face. I stuck a dead bird up my butt and pretended to give birth to it.. I also covered my tongue in hand sanitizer and licked one of Meadow's dog turds as a form of "clean glazing". And a few others... Each video has a meaning and a message... I shouldn't have to keep explaining it. Like telling a joke and explaining why it's a rubber cockatrice...
Idk... We'll just have to see how things turn out... Maybe it is time to travel with Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Mothman, Michigan Dogman and all those other Cryptids... Finally... If there's a portal to be opened... It's like the sister nightmares I've been having are telling me that they are my true family... A spectrum... It's not always about blood... I got to be leaving soon... I only have 15 minutes left... I do love Alessandra... She gets it...
I'll probably make a new entry tomorrow... TOMORROW TOMORROW! IT'S ONLY A DAYYYY!!!

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on October 12, 2022
Last Updated on October 23, 2022
Tags: Journal, birthday, Ohio, Tennessee, Halloween, Kentucky, turkey

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing