Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - November 4th, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - November 4th, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Guess who's heart transformed into an atomic bomb? MEEEEEEEEEEE! Yup... Although right now, I'm trapped in a jar of Mongolian Death Worm pee because of my brother Jimmy. I got my birthday present from him in the mail from North Carolina... AAAND it's just a dull gray hoodie... My dad thinks I'm an ungrateful Flatwoods monster while my mom understands. It's just boring and it's so damn obvious that I have a decent amount of hoodies already. Of course none of my siblings want to get to know me and what my interests are. OF COURSE MOST OF THEM ARE LIBTARDS, SO OF COURSE THEYRE NOT GOING TO WANT TO KNOW THAT I'M INTO PIZZAGATE. I dislike all three of my siblings. I'm just going to give this mundane hoodie away to that homeless shelter or something.
ANYWAYS! So yes, I guess you could say my humanoid key unlocked me. Alessandra. We hugged, we kissed, we drove all over Kentucky and West Virginia as we time traveled with the crystals. We surfed on 80's and 90's neon lasers at several arcades, ate at several buffets, and at the Super China Buffet, I got one of the octopuses and kept it in my pocket. Mom found it and made me throw it out in the street. I was going to shove it up my butt and push it out like a Kraken birth but you know how that goes... We also went to several Malls while I was dressed up like a bee and Sandra was dressed up like a Butterfly. Ready to sincerely cover the world in honey.
Sandra also farted on my knees while we were in bed together and it transported me to a warm realm of sentient oceans that makes you French toast as Enya's Caribbean Blue song plays through out... Another night, she farted out a shot gun blast and ended up taking a dump on my 1988 Tiffany poster. Which was my idea and she was executioner. In fact, she took a crap on Tiffany's face on my 27th birthday. Wow. How platinum. Isn't my girlfriend a real bipedal Pegasus? I guess the symbolism for her pooping on Tiffany Renee Darwish could be a sign of wasted wholesome youth that was thrown into the trash compactor too soon... Now it's all about Alessandra. I'll just call her Sandra for now on.. In fact, there's a Behemoth possibility that she could be moving down here with me AAAAND possible marriage. Which is dynamite to my cranium. I just never knew that I would ever get married. I didn't even think it was ever going to happen. I guess God is working hard on the magnetic energy, isn't he? Weird...
BTW, I know this might seem random or I'm on a paranormal limbo. But seriously f**k that disability center in Portsmouth on September 20th. All three gorgons in that conference room were deserted in mist. That includes my f*****g mother. Who likes to say s**t about me that isn't true. And to the hag asking me tediously humiliating questions. I already f*****g told you that my only motor issue I had was that I couldn't ride a f*****g bike. But noooo. You just had to ask me like 40 questions that got us no where. And I get it. When you're at a job or hospital sessions, you're asked somewhat similar questions. But not 40 f*****g questions and none of those questions had to do with s**t. Mom also made me bathe in magma but she at least tried steering the boat to somewhere else. Ya know on what my imps and issues were. "Oh do you know how to cook?". I think they asked me the same damn question at the previous disability center. Yes, you idiotic c***s. I can fix fried dog s**t if you want me to. Lol. I'm not saying any of the names of the actual centers but my goodness, you guys aren't creating any passages.

© 2023 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on November 4, 2022
Last Updated on January 5, 2023
Tags: Girlfriend, brother, sister, journal, fart, poop, ocean, birthday

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing