Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - January 2, 2023

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - January 2, 2023

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Somebody just f**k the pain away... I'd rather have a flying ray have a bowel movement on me. I just feel so pathetically defeated... Scioto County, I'm mostly looking at you. But I'm also looking at my parents.. With a Sandra on top... Scioto County can be the ice cream, my parents can be the whip cream and chocolate sauce while Sandra is the big red cherry.. The sundae of depression. It's a rubber chicken that my prediction was right. So yeah, Sandra got invited to go out with a coworker friend.. They went all over... They were gone for like 11 hours... Parents didn't want me to go because I'm not allowed out of the house past 9PM even though I'm 27 years old... I don't get embarrassed easily but I am embarrassed.... I feel like there's no portal to be opened... I'm just stuck in a systematic trap.... I mean, it's not really Sandra's fault. I don't think... But I get this feeling that she didn't even want me to go... Anyways... Here I am... I am definitely not accepted by this s**t hole but Sandra is... I mean it's kind of poetic but still agonizing... Sandra is like the most selfish, almost unlikeable, little brat at times but people are more accepting of her than they are of me.. If that doesn't drive the knife even further into my wound, nothing will... I would walk to people's work places and give them birthday presents.. And nothing.... You can't make this s**t up. True tragicomedy material. But yeah, I just wanted to be included...
I don't even wanna have a meeting with the Sandman because I know I'll be having nightmares. When I'm this stressed out, I can get some awful ones... Shadow people and alps here I come...
Anyways, yesterday, I was walking my dog Meadow and I found this dead bird and dead honey comb. I decided to make an ASMR video with it. I stabbed the honey comb with the bird and I just chewed them up. It was like a death to the year 2022. 2023 isn't looking any better. It's looking worse.

© 2023 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on January 2, 2023
Last Updated on January 2, 2023
Tags: Journal, sadness, pessimism, rejection

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing