Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 4, 2023

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 4, 2023

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Please play pogo on my flesh capsule so I can puke on my face.. Haven't really been in the web Journal mood, lately. Not because all is on a comfortable cloud but because I've just been drowning in the creek of apathy in a way.. I just hate how isolated I am and it feels like there's not a damn thing to change that around. I'm a sitting platypus..
I made a post on FB, asking if anyone from Scioto County wants to come with me to Billy Bob's Wonderland... I doubt I'll get a proper reply... I wanna have elastic seizures to the Rockafire Explosion. There's nothing cooler than an animatronic dog who plays the drums. Beam me up, time traveling fairies.
Micah is my friend on FB. I doubt that much will come out of it though.. �'
I saw Jaycee yesterday at Casa Grande. She was telling me how she sang The National Anthem somewhere.. I asked if she could belt out a siren hymn for me. She refuses. So I began singing "Time Of My Life" from that 1987 Dirty Dancing film. I tried transporting our lives into an 80's musical. I came so close but she got shy with me. I wanted to do a duet through out the entire Mexican Restaurant.. Bleh...
I know I promised to stop talking about Sandra Buuuuut so many guys wouldn't be seraphim servants to her until she preformed a sexual act on them. I did it just to spread out heart particles and I still get impaled. Or guys just groping her in general. Ya know grabbing her breasts out of nowhere. One boyfriend of hers made her strip for him. I think she might have sucked a middle aged guys penis because he was like her manager or something. Idk... I know she told a lot of stories about men making her do repulsive things. I know another guy wanted her to dress up as a sexy nurse for Halloween. Even when she was my girlfriend, I didn't do any of that. I know girls don't like that. She her self even talked about those incubus situations like they were awful. But after all that, I wasn't appreciated for it.. It's like she was going to sever off the magnetic energy no matter what... It's a rubber chicken because after the night she broke up with me, dad was talking about how all women are unappreciative and never pleased. While I don't think all women are part of that voodoo doll effect, that does seem to be the case for all the women I get involved with. You know, I cut off my foot for them and they become wendigos. It's just not enough, it seems. Sandra is a f*****g brat. I saved her from being homeless, I bought her all kinds of jewelry, paid on her car insurance. I just wanted genuine love and appreciation. I never wanted sex. I wanted someone to really care for me and be there for me. Pam was telling me that a lot of girls will come up with any stupid excuse to break up with a guy. Because I was telling her about Sandra... BTW her taste in music is complete s**t. Taylor Swift has always sucked a*s from a gnome. Tiffany could whoop her a*s, any day.. Even when she's demon possessed by alcohol... Lol. Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, LMFAO, they're all mainstream trash bags as well who like molesting midget robots. Talentless Illuminati turds.
Anyways! For videos, I've been doing some dance routines for my FB cadets. Mainly 80's songs from the likes of Billy Ocean and such. Usually with symbolic twist. Like me dancing while wearing toilet water drenched toilet paper and I smashed an ALREADY dead crawdad with my forehead. I kept bashing my head against it... Got it from the Super China Buffet...

© 2023 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on February 5, 2023
Last Updated on February 5, 2023
Tags: Journal, isolation, retro, toilet, demon, appreciation, gnome, robots

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing