Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 7, 2023

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 7, 2023

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Shoot a poisonous dart into my kidney! Back pretty soon, aren't I? Not in the Leviathan's lower intestine. Just bored more than anything. 🥱 😂 These silhouette hours are just so vacant. Other than with the floating flash light, me and my family have been doing stuff.. Not a lot but I take what I can get. Yesterday, we went over to Mr. Gatti's in Ashland, Kentucky.. While the time traveling atoms were certainly absorbing into me. It just wasn't as grandiose as the first time.. Still, the 80s and 90s collided into one dimension as I rode on neon plasma. The dragons just have to be disguised as dinosaurs to get by... But we were only in there for about 45 minutes and drove back home... I guess as long as things aren't the 80s and 90s, things are trapped in a spiritual concentration camp, waiting to be slaughtered like Mr. Potato Head..
Today, we went up to Turkey Creek Lake. That was funky fresh... Our Dog Meadow got to chase the geese... Meadow of course pissed on some leaves. I took one of them home and ate it. Like eating a loving talisman.. I guess I'll find anyway to keep Meadow inside of me as long as possible. She is getting up there in dog years after all... She's 9 years old.
I WISH HAD FRIENDS!
I don't like it when people puke lava about the presence of gargoyles and grotesques on churches and cathedrals. They're there to ward of evil spirits. That's the reason why they're called grotesques. Theyre meant to have grotesque appearances. A lot of the angels in Heaven aren't beautiful in the mainstream road. Like the cherubim with 4 faces. A humanoid, ox, lion and an eagle on one head. The thrones were blazing wheels with multiple eyes. Satan himself was the most appealing angel in the irises and we know how he is...
It took me a while to realize it but I do have a magnetic energy for Emily.. I think she has the most golden arteries in the spiritual realm... She has her own aquatic hammer built by the few wholesome mermaids to cool down any imps that are on fire... Trust me... I know things would never happen between us... She lives in Washington state and I live in Ohio... I find myself thinking about her a lot, honestly... Her heart and brain are always in the right place and that's hard to find... Best of both worlds...
Before I leave, I just wanted to tell you about the vision I had just a couple hours ago... I had a vision that me and Tiffany were on a Rocky road in Greenup, Kentucky. And we were giggling together... She looked the same exact way as she did when she performed with Bob Hope... So I'm assuming that vision took place in 1989... Perhaps God was simply showing me an alternative timeline.. THERE SHE GOES WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE! RIDING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!"

© 2023 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on February 8, 2023
Last Updated on February 8, 2023
Tags: Journal, boredom, isolation, Ohio, Kentucky, Washington

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing